Chapter 8

Daniel

I drank another bottle of beer.
I already drank 8 bottles of beer, I know it's too much and it's bad for me but I want to forget what I've done to Emi.

Now she'll never love me. But I know how I'll make it up to her.

I grabbed my keys and went to my car.

The advantage of what I've done to her is that she'll be afraid of try escaping again.

Emily

I woke up lying on my bed. My eyes just want to stay shut forever.

"Ahh..." I said when I tried to stand up. I looked at the wounds of my legs. They were covered by a bandage.

I tried to stand up, I held my back while trying to stand.

It stings. I want to see what he did to me, but I know it's not gonna be a pretty sight.

I gently walked to the mirror.

"Ahh!" I tripped and fell down. It made me cry.

This is hell. Maybe worse! Next time I try to escape, I should have a plan. And I know just what to do.

I tried to stand up again and leaned myself to the wall for support.

I lifted myself off the wall and slightly twisted my body to see red marks. Some are still fresh. Some still has blood coming out.

I started to cry. When I get out of here, ohh he's gonna get it! He hasn't seen the side of me nobody ever wants to see. No one has ever laid a finger on me! Even my parents! And nobody lays a finger on me and gets away with it.

I walked to the bathroom and showered.

"Ahhh!" I couldn't help screaming. The wounds are too deep."

After I showered I saw the floor full of blood. I left the shower open to wash off the blood. I'm not paying the water bill anyway.

When all the blood went down the drain, I turned off the shower. Poor Daniel, his waterbill is gonna be high.

After I put my clothes on, I went downstairs and thought of cooking dinner.

I looked at the refrigerator.
Woah, it's full of food!

I took some mushrooms, pork, and onions.

~•~

Finally. I finished cooking Pork steak. This could be a good start for my plan.

I prepared the table. I was about to eat when Daniel unlocked the door. He's carrying two really big bags.

"Oh, hey... Hon." He said, panting.

"Those are... Pretty heavy bags." I made a fake smile.

"Are you sick?" He said when he pushed the two bags inside the basement.

"No, why?" I asked. He placed his palm on my forehead to check my temperature.

"You're... Not mad? After what I did?"

My cheeks are getting pretty tired of smiling.

After what you did to me? I'm more than mad at you. I want to f*cking kill you!

"N-no.. That's the past, right?"

He tightly hugged me.

"Ah!" He immediately released me from his grip.

"I'm sorry. I have a surprise for you."

"What is it?"

"It's a secret. Tomorrow you'll know. Now go get some rest."

I nodded.

I went upstairs. Yes! I was getting sick down there. It's very hard to pretend to be nice to someone who kidnapped you.