Chapter 9

Emily

I laid on my bed, thinking. Thinking about my family, Derek... And other things.

They must be worried sick.
Don't worry mom, dad. I'm gonna get out of here alive.

I heard my door opening.
I gasped and pretended to be asleep.

Daniel sat beside me. "Oh, my dear Emily. I can't wait for tomorrow. Either would you sleep tight, my love." He kissed on the cheek.

I wanted to punch him. He left the room. I heard another door opened and closed.

He must be in his room now.

Should I do this? It's worth a shot.

I tip-toed to my door and slightly opened it. No sign of Daniel anywhere.

I took the chance and quietly exited my room.

I quietly walked downstairs. The lights of the kitchen were on. But Daniel wasn't there, thank God.

I saw the phone on top of the cabinet. I could reach it if I stand on a chair.

I practically ran quietly to the kitchen.

I pulled the chair only a few inches away from the table, when Daniel's voice ecoed.

"Emi? What are you doing down there?" He said with a very sleepy voice.

"Oh... I was just... Umm... Getting a glass of water. Is that alright?" I asked.

"Of course." He walked down the stairs and sat on the chair.

There was an awkward silence in the room. We looked at each other eye-to-eye.

I finally broke the silence, "Yeah... So I'm gonna get back to my room now."

I ran past him and I went back to my room.

I laid down on my bed and began to sleep. I don't know if I should be excited or nervous of his surprise for me tomorrow. His surprise could be anything, it could be my death.

My eyes are starting to close, then I finally fell asleep.

~•~

I felt that the other side of my bed sank. I wanted to open my eyes but it faught back.

I just groaned.

"Shh... Don't worry my love. You'll love this." A voice, which appears to be Daniel's, said.

My eyes swung open, "What the- What are you doing?!" I yelled, when I saw Daniel on top of me, holding my hands down.

I tried to stand up but he's too strong.

"Shh... My dear, Emily. I waited years for this. And I couldn't wait much longer. I deserve this more than that asshole Derek!" He said, he let go off my hands for a moment and ripped my clothes off.

Oh my God...

"No! Please Daniel. Please! Don't do this to me." I pleaded.

"No can do, love. I want you, and you can't stop me."

Those are his last words before he... Before he raped me..

I felt dirty. My life is ruined! He took away my virginity. And I'm taking away his life.