Chapter 26

Daniel

I'm so happy. I'm having a child!
I can't believe I'm having a baby with Emily, the love of my life.

I looked at Emily fast asleep right beside me. I held her hand and kissed it.

I'm going to take care of you and our baby.

I'll try not to hurt you.

I pulled up in my driveway, she suddenly woke up and unbuckled her seatbelt.

I exited the car then hugged her tightly.

"Emily, you don't know how happy I am!"

"Yeah... Me too.." The tone of her voice didn't seem as excited as mine.

"Aren't you happy?"

"It's... It's not that. I'm just. I'm just not ready to have a baby yet."

"I know. But, it's gonna be alright.
Em, I'll be gone tonight, I have to widraw some money."

She nodded.

After my parents 'died', I took their credit cards and their money. Their bank accounts have millions of cash.

I remember it like it was just yesterday. Me and Emily were just playing dolls. She's the mommy, I'm the daddy. But she was 7 back then and I was 10.

Everyone wondered why I still play with her. It's because I love her.

°•° Flashback °•°

"Hey Danny!" She said with her squeaky yet cute voice.

She ran to me. She looks so beautiful and so cute. Her hair bounced as she ran to me.

"Hey Emmy!" I hugged her.

"Come on let's play!"

"Sure."

She pulled my hand and dragged me to her room.

Her room was colored pink and violet.
I saw her dolls at the corner of her bed.

I walked to it but she immediately pulled my hand.

"We're not playing dollies today, Danny. Today we're playing like we're a family. I'm the mommy, you're the daddy, and Olly is our baby."

"Sure." I didn't understand what she was saying, I was admiring her beauty while she was talking.

I went to 'Olly' her teddy bear, but she pulled my hand again.

"What? I thought we were gonna play?" I asked in confusion.

"We are. But Olly isn't alive yet. Because we aren't married yet."

I nodded, she pulled me again to the corner of the room.

"Here. This is where we get married."

My eyes widened and my face was heated up when she pulled me down and kissed me. I savored every moment of it. Her cherry lips pressed onto mine. Ohh, the sweet, sweet taste.
I was out of my thoughts when she pulled away then smiled.

"Come on! We're married now! Olly is alive! Yey!" She exclaimed.

She ran to Olly while I stand there like an idiot. I closed my eyes, re-imagining the kiss.

I felt that she likes me too. The way that she kissed me.

Ughh. I love her already. I must have her. But there are too many pests in our lives that may take us away from each other.

~•~•~•~•

The flashback in the next chapter, Emily will be 15 and Daniel will be 18. Thanks for reading! Enjoy!!!