Seven: The New Neighbour

Please invite your friends to read as well.  Share them in on the fun. :-)

Thanx

***********************************************

It has been more than a month now since I had sex with Mr. Conle and I wasn't blackmailing him. I hadn't uttered a word to him, nor was I working extra hours.

However, my salary had been doubled, and for a while I couldn't understand the reason behind my salary been doubled. Then it came to me in a flash. He was paying me to keep what happened, our little secret. Something I intended on doing for free.

"Ring...ring........ring."

"Hello, Sandra," I said, picking up the phone and recognizing her name and number on the screen.

"I'm having a picnic in the park with some friends, would you mind joining us?" Sandra asked.

"Not at all. I'll be there in a second. "I replied, quickly hanging up the phone and change into my street clothes.

When I was successful in getting dressed for a picnic. I took up the keys to my convertible, which had been given to me by my father for my 18th birthday. It was a beautiful 2009 Honda, not the best but it was of good quality.

By the way. I haven't told you anything about my father before. So obviously you're wondering who's my dad and why the hell I took so long to make mention of him.

Well... I haven't much of an explanation. It's simple, my father is in England. He's there working on some urgent business. He's a top-notch lawyer.

Jumping into my year old convertible I lowered the gas pedal and raced to the park. On the way to the park, I passed the ranch where I'd first ridden a horse.

As the memory sparked back into my mind, I smiled. Remembering just how scared I was to get onto the horse, then how I later cried when it was time to unmount.

The good old days.

Before long the ranch was long behind and I was standing outside the entrance to the park. As I entered through the big gates, I was greeted by Sandra and friends: Sam, Andy, and Wendy.

Andy was rather very attractive. I just couldn't keep my eyes off his Muscular shoulders and chest which were very detailed, under his tight shirt.

After a short time. I gave up my obsession with Andy and we all spread out our blankets on the grass and drifted off after a lengthy discussion and gesturing.

About an hour later I was awakened, when a handsome guy came over and lightly shook me.

"What's the matter?" I asked, startled at seeing a strange guy bending over me.

"I just taught I recognized you from the neighborhood, and I felt a kind of attraction to you. So... I decided it would be good if I got to know you. So... When I saw you here  I decided to make use of this opportunity."

To be frank I was both shock and surprise at his revelation and his politeness. Especially the part where he said he felt an attraction. I'm not sure there is anything that's attractive about me.

I felt weird inside. It was the first time a guy had spoken to me so politely and so clearly without hiding their true intentions. I think it was very sweet. His straightforwardness and politeness caught me off guard. I don't know if it was reflecting on my outside, but I was feeling something for this guy. Do you actually believe any of this?

"My name is Michal" he continued. "I live at 7A Washington drive"

"Really?" I asked with raised brows, then pausing for a second before containing, "I live at 9A Washington drive and I haven't seen you before, how is that even possible?" I asked questioningly.

"That's easy. My parents and I recently moved into the neighborhood, I recognized you as a neighbor and that's what motivated me even more to make friends with you, after all, you're going to be my neighbors, right?"

"Yah." I replied, nodding my head in agreement.

"Would you mind if I came over for dinner tomorrow night? Is that fine with you?" He asked politely.

"Why would I. I would really love it if you came over for dinner. I could even introduce you to my mother. She's a very nice person. I'm sure you'll love her, especially her cooking" I replied, smiling politely.

"Okay, see you tomorrow night," He said, returning a smile then walking off, humming a soft tune.

Which so happens to be my favorite tune, how awkward? Michal and I happen to like the same tune, I wondered to myself.

"Are we soulmates" I brainstormed, not quite understanding the awkwardness of our how I was feeling for Michal, I felt as if I was in love with him.

In love with someone after seeing them for the first time. Love at first sight? do you even believe in that crap? Is there such a thing? Is there?

The very moment Michal left, Sandra and the rest of the group started getting up.

"Had they been listening to us all this time?" I asked myself, looking at the faces as they all got up, smiling in union.

"Were they listening to us, were they?" I questioned myself, feeling very awkward.

Did they hear all that Michal just said?

***************

Dear Readers: This book is to be published Soon, however, I'm leaving the first draft online for all to read for free. If you're enjoying it, please help spread the word by VOTING, COMMENTING, ADDING to your public reading lists, and SHARING with your friends.

Thank you! <3