Twenty-Six: Michal Is At My Home Once More

The next morning Sasha woke up to nearly six feet of snow.

The snow was so deep it covered the first-floor windows and blocked the front door.

"I'm staying home! I'm definately not goin out with this much snow on the ground"

"I'll call Michal and inform him of my decision to not go out. He'll understand? I'm sure he'll." I said to myself, picking up my distorted iPhone and selecting Michal's number from my list of contacts.

The phone was answered on the first ring and I went straight to the point. Not wasting any time on greetings.

"Michal... l, I don't feel like going out today, in fact, I don't feel like going out this weekend. There's much too much snow on the ground and my front door is blocked."

"That's okay honey. We can surely postpone and reschedule. That's not so much of a big deal."

"In fact, just before you call I was about to call, and inform you of my decision to postpone as well." Replied Michal.

"Why? Why'd you want to postpone? Is it that you're afraid of being seen in public with me, because I'm pregnant?" I asked hotly.

"No. No. No. That's not my motive. It just that I did some thinking, and I decide you maybe need more time to prepare." Replied Michal calmly.

"I'm sorry Michal, I'm — I'm just feeling real stressed. I'd surely appreciate more time."

"Can you come over to my house and spend the weekend. I'm feeling very lonely."

"Yeah... Sure. In fact there no there place I'd rather be than right next to you." Replied Michal.

"I'll come right away and don't worry, I'll bring along a shovel to remove the snow from your front door."

"Thanks Michal. I love you." I replied, kissing him through the phone.

"Love you too darling." Replied Michal, kissing me through the phone before disconnecting.

After Michal disconnected the call I went to sit on the living room couch. There I waited impatiently for his arrival. While waiting there on the couch I switch the television to Disney channel and started watching the 'Suite Life.'

About fifteen minutes later my impatience was relieved when I heard the sound of the snow being dug from the front door. Springing from the couch where I was seated waiting, I got to my feet and hurried to the door.

Opening the door now rid of the snow opened with very little effort. Throwing both arms over his shoulder I kissed his lips.

Adding to the flame Michal pushed his hands between mines and touched my face gently. Taking our kiss to a different level. French.

French kissing is great, but not with Michal. It's as if the dude literally wants to suck the breath from your body. He didn't stop kissing until I started gasping.

"Ugh, that was awesome" I replied finally able to speak.

"Yeah, your lips. They taste like cherry."

"No they don't." I replied, closing my hand on Michal's and leading him into the house. Out of the cold, and into the well-heated house.

Inside the house, Michal caught up with my mother and they both expressed pleasure at seeing each other. Mother was very happy at seeing Michal. Michal was equally as pleased.

After about 10 minutes of intense chattering, their little reunion came to an end. I was rather not involved throughout.

Weird right? Yeah. I know. I was jealous. It was as if Michal was intending to steal my mom.

I'm just Kidding. I knew Michal's wasn't intending to kidnap my mother. I'm Just being sarcastic. Really I just can't describe that feeling, butterfly in my stomach isn't a description durable enough to withstand the extent of the love and happiness I was feeling.

Was is feeling too good to last? After all, all good things come to an end. Isn't that what they say? Yah, that's what they say — I'm just hoping this love that's shared between Michal and I will last.

When finally we reached my room I changed into a robe and lay down on the bed. Michal who had brought along a small suitcase changed into blue shorts and white T-Shirt. Then he too laid on the bed next to me.

Underneath my robe I was naked, wrapping my legs around Michal's I attempted to stimulate his sex hormones. But each effort seemed useless as we never went further than a kiss.

As soon as Michal was about to penetrate my vagina. He stopped and allowed himself to fall over on his back, facing the ceiling.

He was worried. Yah I know, and so was I. Who knows how this date on which we'll discuss our future will end.

What if we have an argument. Say rude stuff, then, that's it. Us. Officially. O-V-E-R. Over.

The taught burned like a torch and I closed my eyes to absorb the pain.

Stupid date!
*******************************
Do you think a date set to discuss matters is stupid? What outcome would you prefer fantastique or shattering? Vote now! your vote count!

COMMENT! - Vote* Share@

Dear Readers: This book is to be published soon, however, I'm leaving the first draft online for all to read for free. If you're enjoying it, please help spread the word by VOTING, COMMENTING, ADDING to your public reading lists, and SHARING with your friends.