Nineteen: Rape

Keep voting and don't forget feel free to comment. Your comments are highly appreciated!!!

Thanks!

*****************************

As soon as Andy rang the doorbell I jumped from the couch where I sat waiting and rush to the door. Opening the door I quickly ushered him upstairs to my room.

"What's the emergency? What's wrong with your belly? It's so big. Are you pregnant?" Ask Andy all at once, staring intensely at my belly.

Pushing open the door to my room I shove him inside and replied;

"Yes, I'm pregnant Andy, and I call you here to fuck me." I declared furiously.

"No way Sasha, are you crazy? Are you out of your mind?" Ask Andy raising his voice and turning sharply to leave.

"If you leave without fucking me, I swear I will shut scream rape," I warned, threateningly.

"You won't Sasha, you won't." Returned Andy, staring into my eyes for signs I was only pulling his legs.

"Do you really want to test me?" I asked bearing down on him like a lion ready to devour its prey at its slightest move.

Andy was scared as hell. I watched as the color of his skin faded and he stood like a paralyze zombie, deprived of everything humanly.

I felt bad for him, but this was what I wanted, and I was going to have it at all cost. Acting swiftly I unlatched his pants and watched as it fell to the floor.

"Please Sasha, please, don't force me to do this." Begged Andy, attempting to retrieve his pants from the floor.

Not giving him a chance, I quickly intercepted his actions and pushed him onto the bed. Next, I started loosening my dress. As my dress unraveled I watched as Andy's dick rose from its slumber, standing tall and strong.

His eyes, however, remained fixed on my belly. "He was obviously wondering whose baby I was carrying." I thought smiling.

Stepping closer to the bed I flashed my tall black hair behind my back and gripped his dick into my right hand, enclosing it into a Condom. I then slowly inserted it into my vagina.

Slowly I bounced back and forth on his dick. Starting slowly, then gradually increasing in agility.

The pleasure I once felt from sex with numerous guys was no more.

I instantly realized that what I wanted was not sex, but Michal. Locked in my thoughts I created a mental picture of Michal.

His arms wrapped around my waist, as I moved rhythmically upon his dick. It was now, thinking of Michal that I felt great pleasure and comfort.

Meanwhile, this was occurring

Michal was at work having a lot of difficulties. He was not accustomed to working. However, ever since Sasha got pregnant he has been working in his father's company.

His father had entrusted upon him the heavy responsibility of revising and updating the company's financial records on the computer. This was hard work, but Michal wasn't worried. He's doing this for his one and only love, Sasha.

While revising and updating a file placed on his desk earlier by his father. Michal received a package from the mortgage society. Upon reading the documents Michal shouted:

"Yes!" Everyone in the office immediately stops their respective duties and stare at Michal who had broken rule #1 in the worker's guide. "No Shouting"

"What was that son?" Ask Michal's father approaching from behind.

"Dad, I got the house!" shouted Michal ignoring the rule, once more.

"Dad I'm going to hurry over to Sasha's house and share this awesome news with her, I just can't wait" Said Michal not awaiting his father's permission.

"You're free to go son" Replied his father, giving him a thumb up as he went.

"Thanks, dad"

Outside the office, Michal jumped into his car and raced over to Sasha's house. Little did he know, Sasha was riding Andy's dick and would be terrified if she sees him.

Testing the door and finding it open, Michal decided to tiptoe in and give her a surprise. Glancing around, he made sure the hall was clear then he slowly began mounting the stairs.

Halfway up the stairs, Michal stooped, he could hear Sasha's mourns coming from the bedroom.

"Is she fucking" Michal ask himself, cracking his knuckles and fighting back the tears that now filled his eyes.

Almost instantly he resumed mounting the stairs, this time attacking them in pairs of two.

******************************************************************

Dear Readers: This book is to be published Soon, however, I'm leaving the first draft online for all to read for free. If you're enjoying it, please help spread the word by VOTING, COMMENTING, ADDING to your public reading lists, and SHARING with your friends.

Thank you! <3

What do you think will happen next?/ Are anticipating the next chapter/ Do you think Michal is going to like what he sees when he burst the door?/ Do you think Michal will leave Sasha?

What would you do if you were Michal?

Please post your comments