Fifteen: All Over The Bathroom

Please vote and comment

************************************

I was the first to reawake, gently I eased myself from under Michal's arm that was wrapped tenderly around my waist. As I slipped from his under his arm I noticed his tossing and his hand seemed to search for me.

Quickly I placed a soft kiss on his cheek and turned towards the restroom when I felt his hand closed around mines. Turning around I saw his eyes fluttered open and he had a questioning expression on his face.

"I'm gonna go use the restroom," I replied and he nodded releasing my hand.

Inside the bathroom I had a pee, then I started washing my hand. As I soaped and rinsed my hand, I stared into the mirror at my slim figure and messy hair. When a thought flashed across my mind. 'Had Michal used a condom? Did he?'

"Oh my god" I muttered, as I rushed from the bathroom and into the room. "For all the fuck I know there could be baby developing in my belly"

"Michal?" I called urgently, and he got up and sat on the edge of the bed facing me. "Did you use a condom."

"No, I- I didn't have time to get one— It all happened so fast" Replied Michal, hugging me with both hands and crying on my breast.

"Michal, there's no need to cry, I know you are not ready to be a father, and I'm not ready to be a mother."

"I'll just get some birth control pills from the pharmacy" I suggested, comforting him.

"How can you say that? How could you?"

"Not because we're not prepared for parenthood, doesn't mean we can just take an innocent life" Sobbed Michal, releasing me from his hug and drying his eyes.

"I know what I'll do, I'll ask my father for a job in his company. Then I'll take out a house on mortgage, there we'll live and start a family of our own" Stated Michal.

"What is Michal saying?" I asked myself.

"He wants me to carry a baby. I'm not ready to be a mother. I'll just abort the baby without his consent" I said to myself, flashing him a fake smile.

"Promise me, promise me, Sasha, you won't abort our baby" Begged Michal, looking deeply into my eyes and into my soul.

"I promise" I replied, as he wrapped his arm around my waist and started kissing me.

"Sasha, I want to start a family with you. I love you, Sasha." Said Michal lifting my chin, so he could see within my light blue eyes.

"I want to start a family with you as well" I replied as if mesmerized by a spell.

I couldn't believe what I had promised. "How could I make such a promise? How was I going to break up with Michal now?" I asked myself.

"I'll figure out something, after all, it takes 9 months before a baby gets into your our world"

"I'll find a way by then. I'll break off with him, and abort this baby" I told myself, smiling.

"He isn't even sure if I'm pregnant, yet he's making so many plans. I guess he'll soon ask me to take the pregnancy test."

"Sasha, would mind if we had shower together?" Asked Michal, moving his hand across my back.

"Sure. Why not." I replied, holding his hands as he walked off towards the bathroom.

The sex we had inside the bathroom, was like nothing I had ever imagined. It was great, it's was as good as what we did before, or I guessed a little less intense.

This time, however, we did it in the tub, in water, and against the walls. Michal was fucking me severely hard. Just the way I liked it, felt like punishment!

Hey! Fucking isn't new to me. But inside the bathroom's tub? And in water? This much is new, but it sure felt great.

What doesn't feels great when you're doing it with the one you love. I was loving it. I really just wished those moments would last.

The love I was feeling then was like a drug, it was true love or so I guessed. When you feel this sort of love, you'll wish the moment never ends. You'll know it's love when you feel it, and you won't want to stop feeling it.

You won't wanna to stop, feeling that special one. Moving his dick back and inside your womb and his skin rubbing against yours.

That's true love, my dear. It seems to suspend time. Making the whole world seem still, except for you two.

But we must all must be reminded, that even through these times when we feel highly intensified and in love.

Yearning for nothing more than love. That one mistake, one bad action or just even an unfortunate event; such an accident. And this one with whom, we share so much in common, could be gone from our lives forever.

So let's live life one day at a time. Live the bad moments as they come and enjoy the good moments also, but don't ever tell yourself I've found true love. No such thing exists, my dear, only in romance fiction stories.

My advice to you, enjoy the good moments that come along and hope that they last. Who knows? Maybe your love will last. Some loves do last. Love is a risk worth taking.

Michal and I. I hope our love will be one of the few, that survive the odds of time. This however, is a mere hope? The future remains a mystery.

"Ha.... .ha...ha, Michal!" I mourned, burning with pleasure, satisfaction, and excitement as he forced me into a foreign position.

Man! This guy must be a porn star!

"Are you gonna break me?"

"Ahhhhhhhhhh"

*************************

Dear Readers: This book is to be published Soon, however, I'm leaving the first draft online for all to read for free. If you're enjoying it, please help spread the word by VOTING, COMMENTING, ADDING to your public reading lists, and SHARING with your friends.

Thank you! <3