Thirty: Sex With Michal

As you all must have known by now, our date went well. Michal and I are back home, and we have the entire house to ourselves. Mom is not home. She's out taking cooking classes.

Don't get me wrong, she's a great Cook. Yah. Really. She cooks awesome meals however, she just loves to see the smiles on our face. My dad and I, whenever she cooks something new. The cries for more, the compliments. Makes her feel very elated.

Now after taking cooking classes. Which she does every Mondays and Wednesdays. She can surprise us. Me at least. My dad's in England. But he'll soon be home, just wait until he finds out I'm getting married next month. He'll definitely come. And that too, fast.

I must admit my mom's new experimental meals sometimes sucks! Awful! But my dad and I, we always manage to choke it down. However bad it tastes, that all, to keep her smiling.

And there're times these meals are so great that I eat too much and then mourn belly pains. Have you ever overeaten? Anything? I mean anything?

If you've ever eaten too much before then, you know exactly what this pain's like. Restricting movement almost completely. Overeating is no crime, it's just a bad habit that hurts. Sometimes however, I just can't help it.

"Ahw... Michal" I mourned as he lifted my legs and positioned them above his shoulder. Rubbing his hand between the lips of my vagina he inserted his fully erected dick while sucking on my lips.

As his dick entered inside my chamber he thrust it back and forth vigorously while we kissed even more. With each thrusting movement of his penis inside my vagina, the pleasure increased and so did the pain.

"Ha....ha..ha...Michal."

"Ugh... Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, Michal. Ugh! " I cried in agony, biting my lower lip as he penetrated even deeper.

While penetrating my vagina deeper and deeper Michal squeezed my breast and sucked on my stiff nipples, gliding his hand up and down the curves of my body. Squeeze my ass ever so often.

The sex was great. Awesome, but with the huge pumpkin of a belly I had. The sex was a bit slow and not as wild as I'd prefer.

After about 20 minutes into the sex I had an orgasm, then Michal followed shortly after with an ejaculation. A shot of sperm which went straight up my womb.

Exhausted and tired we fell into a deep sleep. Only to be awakened hours later at the sound of my mom, who had arrived home from her cooking class.

"Mom?" I called.

"Yes darling I'm home, can you come down and give me a hand in the kitchen?"

"Sure Mom. I'll be right there after a quick shower."

"Okay darling." Replied Mom, before walking off.

"Michal! Michal!" I shouted, shaking him slightly.

"Ugh?" Asked Michal opening his eyes.

"I'm gonna be in the kitchen preparing the Meal. Please, get up and come down for dinner in time. I'll be making something special."

"Okay darling. I'll get up, get dress and be down dinner in time. Don't worry." After these words, he closed his eyes once more.

And I went into the shower. Like I said, I took a quick shower and was in the kitchen before Mom.

Five minutes later mom joined me in the kitchen. And I refused her help saying.

"Mom. I wanna to cook today. I want to cook for Michal. I wanna to cook for him something special."

"You remember what they say?" I smiled and so did mom.

"The way to a man's heart is through his stomach, I want to get through to Michal's heart."

"Forget the myth darling. You already have his heart"

"Mom I know. I just, I just wanna see how he'll react to my cooking."

"We're gonna be together, I think it is important that he likes my cooking."

"He'll surely love your cooking. Your a great cook" Assured mom, before turning to leave.

"Mom, there's something Michal and I would like to tell you. We'll discuss over dinner."

"Okay, I'll be in my room. If you need anything call me."

"Okay,  mom," I replied, as she walked from the kitchen and I started preparing the dinner.

After about an hour in the kitchen, I finished preparing the dinner and the table set. Next, I went to my mother's room and called her to the table.

On my way to get Michal. I saw him emerged from the room.

"Am I late." He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"No. You're just in time" I replied, holding his hand and leading him to the dinner table.

When we got to the dining room we joined mother at the table. Said grace, and started eating.

"Wow! This is awesome!" Exclaimed Michal, after taking a bite of my specially prepared chicken. I was very excited and couldn't keep myself from blushing.

"I'm not kidding Sash. This is delicious. It's great." Continued Michal attacking the chicken breast with his knife and fork once more.

"Mom, Michal and I are planning on getting married, next month, what do you think?"

"That's great honey, you're making the right decision. Thanks for everything you've done for this family Michal." Replied mom, placing her hand on his.

"Your dad and I got married in our early twenties, and here we are. Happy as ever. I see nothing wrong with getting married at a young age. Love has no boundaries." Smiled my mom, as she looked at her wedding ring.

"You guys are perfect for each other. I'll just call your dad and give him this bit of information. He'll surely fly home after hearing this good news."

"And don't worry about the money. Your father and I've already set aside money for your wedding. — Thought we'd never get to use it"

"It's going to be big and splendid. Wine... Champagne... You'll have all that and more. You'll definitely love it." Continued my mom looking all dreamily excited.

Really? Michal's gonna allow my parents to stand all the expenses for our wedding?

Are my parents paying him to marry me? What is this? Really? He gonna just sit there and say nothing?

What about his parents? What will they contribute? I asked myself angrily.

I loved Michal, but I wasn't gonna pay for him to marry me. If he loved me as much as he said he does, he wouldn't want to marry me for free.

What did I get myself into? I knew I shouldn't have trusted him? This was just too good to be true.

***********************
Would you pay a guy to marry you¿ ^^

Dear Readers: This book is to be published soon, however, I'm leaving the first draft online for all to read for free. If you're enjoying it, please help spread the word by VOTING, COMMENTING, ADDING to your public reading lists, and SHARING with your friends.