Chapter 2- Party too much?

°^^Selena ^^°

Alley's P.O.V

"Lo let's go!" I screamed for the umpteenth time.

We have been shopping for hours now and we had finally agreed to leave this jammed hell hole, when Lola spotted the dress. Don't even ask me what the hell that means.

She has literally been in the changing room for about thirty minutes now and my very little patience was running extremely thin.

The worst part was that my other friends had ditched me! I was beyond annoyed as I watched Amelia giggling away with a strange boy, while Kaylee was still no where in sight.

"That's it!" I finally screamed. "Open this damn door, I'm coming in!"

I heard the lock pull and barged right in without further warning.

"Can't you read, A? It's only one person to the changing room at a time. The sign is literally on the door." She gave me a disapproving look as she scolded me.

I mentally rolled my eyes and retorted, "Apparently it's only one garment in the changing room at a time, but you scooped up all of the store's clothing. I guess we both can't read then, since that is also literally posted on the door outside."

"Yeah whatever, help me out of this."

I looked at the skin tight dress she was wearing and wondered how the hell she even got in it in the first place.

The girl was small, but she wasn't that small.

"What the hell is this thing!?" I furrowed my brows as I looked at her.

"It's a dress, duhhh." She replied with an eyeroll.

"You mean it's a second skin." I mumbled.

"Are you helping me out or what?" She asked, annoyed.

"Well I didn't help you in, soooo....." I trailed off, laughing to myself as I watched her squirm in the thing.

"Just put you stupid hands up and let me yank it off."

Frustrated, I pulled the dress off her in one go. We heard a rip, but I didn't even check. I just tossed the dress towards her.

"You're paying for that!" I told her.

"What!?" She screamed, and said, "You tore it."

"Well I wasn't the one trying a dress three sizes too small." I fired at her.

She held up the small black dress as we both assessed the damage.

The side seam was ripped all the way up to the natural waistline.

"We can't just leave it here. Let's go, I'll fix it for you when we get back to my place." I told her.

Being a fashion student had it's perks, I guess.

"Alright." She replied, and finished putting on her clothes. I helped her bring out the rest of clothing. She decided to buy half of them and left the others.

Finally, we cashed, but when it was time to leave, the other two idiots weren't in sight.

"Well I don't know about you, but I'm not waiting any longer. I'm going home, get your car." I told Lola.

"No need. There they are." Lola pointed at the two girls who both had a drumstick (ice-cream) in their hand.

"How dare you two!!!" I angrily stormed over to them, with Lola hot on my heels.