Chapter 17- Worries, Workouts and Answers

Before you read... 

We're not talking about physical workouts 😉

Anywho, enough spoilers. Carry on and enjoy..✨

😇😇😇

Alley's POV

As the door swung open I was greeted with the sight of a bloody Selena on the ground clutching her stomach and breathing heavily. Her eyes were closed and tears were running down her face as she sobbed.

Wasting no time, I rushed over to her with panic rising within me.

"Se?" I asked in a worried tone.

The scent of blood was so strong I felt like throwing up.

"What happened? Are you hurt? Why are you bleeding? Are you in pain?" I rushed out with a panic stricken expression on my face.

"Mother nature." Was her simple reply.

"Period?" I asked in astonishment.

She nodded in confirmation.

"Why are you losing so much blood?" I asked both worried and confused.

"I don't know Alley. I need mom now because this is not normal! The blood loss is not normal! The pain is not normal! And my who damn body is burning! I really can't take it anymore." She cried out, her voice breaking at the end.

Carefully I stepped closer towards her, but before I could touch her, she put her hand forward halting my movements.

"Don't. I don't want disgusting vaginal blood all over you too. Just contact mom please." She whispered in a quiet voice.

I complied and fished out my phone before dialing mom's number.

"Mom! I don't know what's happening but Selena's menstruating and it's not the normal way. Please just hurry and come with things to clean up." I rushed out not giving her a chance to speak.

"Alright sweetie. I'll just teleport there. Where are you?"

"School. Girl's bathroom. Second floor." I answered.

"Be there in a minute. In the mean time don't don't go too close and her and don't touch her. I'll explain later." She said before ending the call.

As promised, mom arrived in the bathroom a minute later.  She stood a fair distance from Selena and quickly chanted a spell getting rid of the mess that was created.

I breathed a sigh of relief as the stench of blood left the bathroom.

"M-mom." Selena managed to say in a meek tone. She tried standing, however, her legs gave out on her resulting in her sinking back to the floor with a cry.

"She's too week and the pain is unbearable. Let's get her home." Mom said and I nodded.

She walked over to Selena and hoisted her up by her waist. Selena had already slip into unconsciousness.

"I'll take her home and take care of her. You go back to the others and explain the situation so they stop worrying. Chris is getting very annoying with the mind links. I have to block him out." Mom said and I nodded.

She teleported out of the bathroom with Selena leaving me alone in the bathroom. Wasting no time, I left to find the others.

'Where are you?' I mind linked Chris.

'Exactly where you left us' He answered. Before he could question anything I blocked him out of my mind and hurried back to where I last left them.