Chapter 7- I like you too

°^^All the guys. Was too lazy to put up their pics single^^°

Alley's P.O.V

After people started arriving and started doing their stuff, we went to Joey's room to continue our game.

"Alright. Sooo let's use the bottle, that way it's totally fair." I suggested. We got a pint bottle and I spun it. It landed on Jake. Mhhh.

"Truth. Not feeling brave yet. Number 4." Jake said. Coward.

"I'm not a coward." Jake said. What? Did he read my thoughts? No idiot, he can't. I just shrug it off.

"Who is the most annoying person you know?" I read.

"That'd be.... Ummm.... Mhh.... My bro Joey!" He finally said.

"Hey!" Joey protested.

"In a good way bro." Jake said laughing.

Jake spun the bottle and it landed on me!

"Gimme the phone Ramsay." I handed it over willingly. In case you were wondering, no I didn't know the questions. I just downloaded the app that same night.

"Dare. Number 13." I said bravely.

"Dare devil I see. You know what they say, 13 is so NOT a lucky number." Jake smirked. Uh-oh. Not good Alley. Not good.

"Put the socks of the person to your right in your mouth." What?!!?! I turned to my right to see Austin. Ah man. Couldn't it be a girl, none of us had on socks. Austin was already taking off his shoes while the others were laughing.

"Come little one. Socks feed!" The lunatic shouted. There is no way I'm doing that.

"Drink up then." I heard Jake say and the ass started pouring me a glass. Can this guy read my mind or something?

"So what's it gonna be? Socks or a shot?" Jake teased.

He's so testing me. I don't wanna look weak. I can't back down. But you can't put Austin's stinking socks in your mouth either. Oh shit. I'm such a chicken. Here goes..

I grabbed the glass from Jake and drowned it down in a second feeling that burning sensation in my throat. Well, that was easier than I thought.

"Chicken!" Jake shouted. Whatever.

"Give me that bottle." I took the bottle and spun it. It landed on Joey! Ha!

"Dare devil. Yeaahh. Dare number 17!" Joey said bravely.

"Eat half a stick of butter." I read. That's so damn easy. Joey's faced paled for a second before it quickly vanish like that didn't happen.

"Well let's head to the kitchen. Shall we?" Joey said already leading the way out.

We all got up and went to the kitchen. Joey got the butter and eat it so damn fast. He went into the fridge for some red punch and Jake ushered us out of the kitchen leaving Joey to drink his drink. When he got back upstairs we started playing again. This time Joey spun the bottle and it landed on Lola.

"Phone up princess." Joey said to me and Jake glared at him.

"Only I get to call her that."

"Ah. Chill bro. You can have your girl. Gee." Joey said with his hand up in mock surrender.

"I'm not his girl." I protested.

"Of course you are." Jake said and came closer wrapping his arm around my waist. I just rolled my eyes. No good arguing.