Chapter 4 -Friends?

°^^Kaylee^^°

Alley's P.O.V

Lunch came fast and before I knew it we were at our usual table eating and I was explaining everything to the girls.

"So let me get this straight. Jake, Mr. Bad boy, brought us home? Safe?" Lola asked.

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'

"Wow!" Lo exclaimed.

"I know right!" I almost screamed.

"So what's up with the two of you?" Kaylee asked me making me almost choke on my drink.

"Nothing. Why'd you ask?" I asked slightly coughing.

"Well we saw you with chocolates so we assumed they were from him." Amelia said in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh, that! We were just talking last night and chocolates came up so he brought me." I explained to them.

"Oooouuu." They teased, making me roll my eyes.

My friends though.

~°~°~°~°~°~

Finally! School has ended for the day. After hearing the final bell I hurried out of class relieved. I took a journey to my locker to do whatever. I closed my locker and jumped in shock. Standing there was Jake. Yes, bad boy, mischievous, Jake.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked recovering from my little shock.

"Lemme see.. Umm... Well... Since the bell rang and I got out of class. Why?" He responded.

"What do you want Jake?" I asked.

"What do you mean? I'm just exchanging stuffs like normal children-" He paused to mutter a little 'although I'm not normal' which wasn't meant for me to hear but I did. "-From my locker which happens to be right next to yours and you never noticed because I don't really use it." He finished.

"How comes your locker is beside mine and we're not in the same grade?" I questioned curiously.

He shrugged and said, "I'm pretty persuasive. The school let me keep it. Moving was too much energy."

I chuckled softly. "Alright then. Chao."

"Adios." He replied before I turned around to leave.

I went to the front where my car was parked. Selena was leaning against it waiting for me.

"Where have you been?" She asked.

"Well hello to you too." I said sarcastically flashing her a tight smile. Then continued, "I was just having a conversation with Jake." I leaned against my car as well.

"Am I hearing right? You're kidding right? Jake, as in Jake Knight, Mr. Bad boy?" She asked surprised.

Okay, everyone was this surprised because Jake didn't associate with anyone outside his crew. Soo.. Yeah..

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'. "Let's go."

We got in the car and on the way home I explained everything that I explained to the girls earlier.

I finished all my homeworks and assignments and was left bored. I thought about going shopping with Selena or just doing something fun.

Wait- pause! Shopping!? Nope, never mind! Selena was worst than my friends in that department.

I loved fashion and clothes, but shopping for them with my sister definitely was not fun.

Besides, I bought a lot of new clothes and accessories over the weekend so I should be good for now.