Chapter 15- Family Reunion and Girls' Day Out

Chris^^👆

Alley's P.O.V

"Excuse me?"

I stood there looking confused, dumbfounded and surprised. Yeah I know, they all mean the same thing.

Why on Earth would this guy call me sis?

I took in his tall and handsome figure. He looks to be about 5ft 7 inches, athletic built, dark brown hair and hazel eyes. His hair colour is the same as mom's and Selena's. Could he possibly be my brother?

I shrugged off that thought. That's stupid.

The only explanation here is that he has mistaken me for someone else. Yes! That's it!

"Al?" I heard him say breaking me out of my confused thoughts.

Did he just call me Al? Jake is the the only one who calls me Al.

"You don't recognize me, do you?" His smile fell and he sighed in disappointment.

Should I?

I shook my head feeling bad about not knowing him when he's so sure we know each other.

"It's okay. I'm here to see your parents." He said giving me a small smile.

"Oh right. Yeah. Please, do come in." I said with a kind smile stepping aside to make more space so he could enter.

I walked him to the living room and he looked around with adoration and love. I could've sworn he muttered 'home sweet home' under his breath while he smiled.

"Please, take a seat." I said politely.

He complied and sat on the coach opposite to Selena greeting her with a smile. Damn this guy surely smiles a lot!

Staring at him something bugged me, a feeling of familiarity. I snapped out of it and decided to call for my parents.

"Mom! Dad! You have a visitor!" I shouted from the bottom of the stairs. They both replied that they were coming so I decided to sit on the coach beside the guy.

"So, what's your name? You seem to know mine." I curiously asked.

"Christopher but you can call me Chris." He replied.

"And you know me how?" I asked raising a quizzical brow.

"Well... I prefer to not go into that until mo- I mean, your parents are here." Right on cue mom and dad came walking down the stairs.

When they took in the visitor's appearance they froze. Christopher - uh Chris - got up and walk towards them with a huge grin.

"Hi mom. Hi dad." He hugged both my parents.

Mom kissed his forehead before replying, "Hi baby. It's great to have you here."

"Hey son. What a pleasant surprise." Dad said giving him another hug. Baby? Son? Sis? What the hell is going on!?

"What is going on here?" Both Selena and I asked in unison looking confused.

"Uh- we'll explain everything soon. Pizza?" Mom said.

"Hell yeah!" Selena, Chris and I explained at the same time and mom smiled.

Dad ordered the pizza while mom chatted with Chris and Selena and I went back to watching TV.

"So who do you think he is?" Selena whispered to me.

"Idk. I'm so confused. He called me sis, mom called him baby, and dad called him son." I answered.