Chapter 14- spilling the beans and shaking sweat

Alley's P.O.V

I woke up with a feeling of completion. I felt like the last piece of my puzzle is finally found. Jake. The thoughts of last night makes me smile. His words echoed in my head.

I love you.

Does he really love me? Already? Wow! I'm so happy I can finally call him my boyfriend. He's sweet, charming, smart, funny, protective, caring and absolutely lovely. He's all I've ever wanted in a boyfriend. He's my other half.

I slowly got out of bed rubbing my eyes lazily while a yawn escaped my lips and went to the bathroom. After doing my business in there I put on a white tank top, white shorts and white flats. Yeah, all white. I brushed my long curly hair into a loose ponytail and added a white bandeau.

I think I should get a makeover soon.

I left my face free of makeup and only added my favourite strawberry lip balm to add a little moisture to my pink lips. Lastly, I added the necklace Jake gave me last night and added a fancy bracelet that I got from Selena last Christmas.

I looked in the mirror and I looked pretty decent for a person who didn't plan on going anywhere. I checked my phone for the time and it read 9:05 am. As I was putting it down it started to ring. I looked at the caller's ID and saw it was Jake calling. A smile instantly appeared on my face.

"Morning handsome." I answered.

"Good morning princess. How are you?" His deep masculine voice boomed in my ear.

"I'm great. Really great. You?" I answered happily.

"Glad I'm the reason you're so happy. I'm great too. Just hearing that sweet voice of yours makes me smile." He said and I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I chuckled, "Aww. You're way too sweet, Mr. Knight."

"Only to you, Ms. Ramsay." He chuckled also and I found myself unable to stop smiling.

"Soo what are you up to in the early morning, sir?" I asked flirtatiously.

"Thinking about you and only you, mademoiselle. What about you?" He replied in the same flirtatious tone I used.

"Okayyy... I was just about to have breakfast." I answered.

"How about change of plans?" He asked.

"And that is...." I trailed off waiting for his reply.

"I'll pick you up and we go out for breakfast together." Jake suggested.

"Sure. I'm already dressed and ready. You can come when you're ready."

"Already outside, love."

"K." I said and hung up.

I grabbed a small white shoulder bag and put all my necessities and my phone in it along with some cash. I happily hopped downstairs with a huge smile staining my cheeks. I went to the kitchen where I presumed my family would be. Selena and dad were in there talking while drinking coffee.

"Good morning." I chirped

"Morning sweetheart."

"Morning sis."

They replied at the same time.

"Someone's happy." Selena commented. My hand eventually went up to the necklace around my neck and I felt my smile grew.

"How could I not be after last night's events?"

"What exactly happened?" Mom asked walking in. Morning to you too mom.