Chapter 5 ~ What Goes Around Comes Around!

Cameron ~ 

I dragged Ethan upstairs and through into the girls bathrooms, I didn't care if he wasn't aloud in there. His girlfriend was sobbing her heart out and she wouldn't come out. I would just have to tell any nosy teachers that if they decided to rant about it. 

"Eh...Cam? I'm not aloud in here!" He yelped. 

"I don't care, sort things out with her!" I shouted, I was so angry with this girl Flora and what she'd done to Leslie. I was going to punch her right in her pretty little face if I saw her again today. 

Oh, damn. Here she is...

"Hey, you!" I yelled "Flora!"

She snapped around looking annoyed and then faked a sweetheart smile.

"Hi, Cameron!" 

"Quit the shit, you leave your hands off Ethan and Leslie you fucking bitch!" And that's when my fist connected with her nose. Blood started mixing with her pale foundation and she yelped in pain as she touched her nose. 

"Oh my god, you little-" She yelped again as she tried to punch me but I latched on to her hair instead. I shook her around, locks of her dyed hair falling into my hands as I removed them with one hand, keeping a firm grip on the screaming bitch with the other. 

"LET ME GO, YOU ANIMAL!" She screeched. 

"No, you leave Ethan and Leslie alone or you'll get twice as bad next time!" I warned her, pushing her over so she hit her head off the wall and more red blood trickled down her face. I really had fucked her up badly. 

I ran away from her, people staring at me in shock. Yeah, well. She shoudn't have ever touched my best friend. I noticed some people with their mobile phones out. 

Damn, this one will be all over Facebook!

I ran out the doors of school, teachers and pupils calling my name behind me. I didn't care, I kept running and as soon as I got outside the gates I pulled my phone out of my pocket dialling the number of the one person I needed right now. 

"Hey, Cameron." His cheery British voice echoed through the phone. 

"Hey, i'm outside my school gates right now, can you pick me up?" I asked, I desperately needed him right now.

"Sure, be there soon." He chuckled.

"Thanks." And with that, I hung up. 

A few minutes later, the familiar, sleek, black sports car pulled up and the window rolled down.

"Hi, dollface."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Leslie ~ 

"I would never do it again, I promise." Ethan looked me in the eye and pulled me close to him, wrapping his arms around me.

"I know...I just think that SHE will." I let the last of my tears fall, wiping them away with the sleeve of my black hoodie. 

"Goddamn, need to wash my face and re-apply makeup now..." I growled. 

"You look better without makeup." Ethan mumbled.

"I don't think I do." I sighed, getting up and walking over to the sinks, filling one up with cold water and splashing it over my face. Then getting my makeup wipes out and wiping the smudged eyeliner away and re-applying a thick dark layer to hide the fact that I was crying and just because it was my style.