Chapter 14 ~ Time Of Your Life...

Sam ~ 

I awoke to the sound of shuffling from the side of my bed, opening my eyes and expecting to see one of the boys. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I seen some blonde bimbo.

"Whoa!" I yelped, jumping backwards and hitting my head, hard off the wall behind me. 

"Really, don't yell like that! I have a headache..." The bimbo snarled. 

"Who are you?" I asked, more quietly.

"Freaking English Boys..." She mumbled. 

"Well?"

"Oh, I'm Jenny. From the bar." 

"Alright, Jenny From The Bar. I have no idea what happened last night and I don't really want to. Can we forget this happened and if I ever see you again and we pretend we don't know each other?" I almost pleaded. I didn't want my Cameron finding out about this. I would hurt her so bad. 

"We could do that, if your other English friend hadn't taken a photoshoot." She rolled her eyes and pulled on her mini dress. 

"WHAT!?" I screamed.

"Seriously, whatever your name is! Stop the fucking yelling!" She snapped at me.

"No! My girlfriend..." I whined, laying down and smothering my face into the pillow which now smelled of fake tan.

"If you have a girlfriend, why did you attack me last night?" She asked, walking over to the door and picking up one of her high heels, strutting around the room and looking for the other. 

"I don't know, I was off my head..." I covered my face with my hands and closed my eyes hoping that when I opened them I would be in my bed on my own with no smell of fake tan or cheap perfume in it. 

Dream on.

I opened my eyes and Jenny just stood there, looking at me.

"You British boys get on my nerves." She said flatly, putting on the only shoe she had recovered.

"You sleep with many Brits then?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"None of your business." 

"SAM! GET YOUR ASS UP!" Karson called.

"I am getting up!" I called back.

"I am coming in, Samuel Benjamin Days!" He told me, bursting through the door and looking at Jenny. 

"Um... Whore time?" 

"No! Nothing happened!" I insisted.

"Hah, right." Jenny smirked.

"Cameron will kill you." Karson laughed, soon followed in by Cole and T.J. who stared at the almost totally plastic woman standing in my room with disgust.

"Sam, I thought you had taste!" T.J. sniggered.

"How could you say you love Cameron and then sleep with this...thing?" Cole looked disappointed and left, whereas T.J. and Karson decided to stay and taunt me.

"Has anyone seen my other shoe?" Jenny sighed, being the only other noise in the room apart from the insults that were being thrown at me non-stop.

"Idiot."

"Cheater."

"Heartless Douchebag!"

"No..." I sighed, getting up, which made the two boys cover their eyes and run out. I found my clothes on the floor and dressed myself in the ones from Yesterday as I couldn't be bothered doing much else.