Chapter 15 ~ Bottle Full Of Broken Promises

WARNING: This chapter will contain ultimate cuteness from Sam and Cameron. Anyone who is on team Kory please don't get offended, anyone who is on team Sam, enjoy this.

Cameron ~ 

It had been three months since I last saw anyone from Kory's gang, apart from one picture of Sam in bed. He looked adorable. However, half of the picture was cut off and on the back it said;

"I Promise, I will explain soon. 

I'm sorry for everything and 

I hope to see you as soon 

as I possibly can. 

I love you, Cammie. 

x Sam"

I had wondered what he was on about when, a few weeks later I received a picture of a woman who looked like she was absolutely plastic laying in bed, she was naked and her chest was revealed. I'd looked at the picture with disgust and then, noticed that it was only half of a picture. I turned it around and looked at the back. It read;

"I guess Sam couldn't explain then?

I hope this picture can. We're so 

sorry for any pain he caused you.

love, Jasper and Kory."

I had fallen to my knees, pulling out Sam's photo and putting the two halves together, hoping they wouldn't match, but they fit like a glove and I was doomed. I knew Kory still loved me though, that's why he and Jasper were so kind as to explain it to me, right?

I didn't need Sam, he was a player and I should've known it from the start. I ran out to the street in the pouring rain. I ran and ran until I reached Leslie's house. I knocked on the door and after a few seconds of waiting in the cold, the door opened. What I expected to see was Leslie, her mother or even maybe her sister. Not the bimbo who'd slept with Sam.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sam ~

"It was all Jasper!" Kory told me, yelping as I punched him in the stomach once more. 

"I...swear..." He managed to say in between gasps. Falling to the floor, Kory stared up at me. 

"You really like her, don't you?" He smiled.

"No, I don't really fucking like her! I love her!" I yelled, kicking him for good measure. 

"Stop being a dickhead, Sam. We can sort this out." He told me.

"How?"

"By paying a visit to Cameron..."

***

"Let's go..." I whispered as Kory started the car engine and we drove off into the rain. 

I wondered what Cameron would do when she saw me, she obviously hated me now for doing that. If only Jasper wasn't so damn clingy! She was so clingy she'd even wrote Kory's name on the back of the photo to make everyone think he was on her side. 

The car ride was long and quiet, not awkwardly quiet but a nice quiet. 

"If you need any help, call me." Kory smiled. 

"Oh, I will." I chuckled softly, pulling my leather jacket up around my head, trying to block out the rain but I failed and had to soak myself through anyway. I easily climbed up to the white balcony from her room. It was a bit overly-romantic for me, but hey. This was for Cameron.