Chapter 18 ~ 'Our Little Secret'...

I'm sorry this chapter took so long, guys. I really had no ideas and had such a bad writers block I attempted to write every day but just sat looking at a blank page, I hope you understand if this chapter is really bad and I apologise, but if you have no idea why I haven't updated in a while, you'll know. 

Anyways, enjoy! ~ Bella xx

Kory ~ 

I found a confused looking Cameron in the doorway of Sam's bedroom, she looked surprised and hurt but anger flashed in her eyes.

"Cam, what's wrong?" I asked, waving a hand in front of her face as she didn't notice I was there.

"Oh. Nothing." She faked a smile and walked back into Sam's room in an attempt to escape my questions.

Never.

I pushed my foot in between the door and the wall to stop her from closing it, this action would ruin my converse but I didn't care.

"What do you want, Kory?" she sighed.

"Answers." I answered simply and she let me inside, closing and locking the door behind me.

She stood at the foor for a while, then shoved the rug that was on the floor into the gap between the bottom of the door and the mouldy wooden floor.

"What on earth-" I started, but she glared at me and cut me off.

"Cameron, is this really neccesary?" I chuckled.

"You want answers or not?" She snapped.

"Yes..." I gulped, and then her eyes softened as she came and sat down next to me.

"Sam was talking to me about how none of his other girlfriends would compare to me, and then something smashed outside the door and we walked out and Jasper had been listening to our conversation... And then, Sam told her he was gonna take her to hospital because she'd cut her arm on the vase that the accidentally smashed while trying to run from the door... And I said I didn't know if that was a good idea... But... He... Just gave me this glare... Like, he was disgusted..." She was sobbing by the end of this and I cuddled her close, she stiffined first but then melted into my arms.

"Hey, it's not for any reason, Cam. Just 'cause you need a hug." I smiled warmly at the girl I was so much in love with. Though I hid it because she seemed so happy with my best friend. 

I sighed.

"Cameron, he doesn't deserve you." I blurted, Cameron pulled away from my arms and glared at me angrily.

"What do you mean?!" She snapped "Of course he does! You- You don't understand!" 

"Cameron..." I sighed, getting up and walking towards the door.

"No, Kory. Don't leave..." She mumbled, grabbing hold of my arm.

"What's the problem, you seem like you want me to go." I stated, rolling my eyes.

"No." She smiled, her dark brown eyes lighting up "I never want you to go." And with that, she pressed her lips to mine, pulling away shortly afterwards and smirking.

"This is our little secret..."

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sam ~ 

Taking Jasper to hospital wasn't a good idea.

Taking Jasper to hospital was probably the worst idea I have ever had.