30

30

Matt is about to charge at Jonathan, but he pulls out a gun and points it at him. "Not one inch closer," he snarls. I watch in paralyzed fear. No, this can't happen.

Shrieks of horror echo through the meadow. All eyes are on the father and son. Olivia is struggling to get up, that hit must have really got her hard.

"Dad-" he tries to reason.

"Don't call me that! The day you left, was the day I lost a son," Jonathan flinches when he says it. It must have been harder on him then he lets show.

Matt takes a quick glance at me, as if to say he's sorry for leaving me. I nod to tell him it's ok. Jonathan speaks again, "Now this is what's going to happen. You are going to walk back to where you came from and never come back. Chris and Morgan will be married and that's the end of it, understand?"

"I understand that you're a psycho that's needs to be put in a hospital," Matt spits back. "I'm not leaving her, not again. I made two promises, one to Morgan, and one to Chris. Since Chris has turned out to be a real disappointment, I'm keeping Morgan's."

"And what would that be?" He asks interested. It's kind of obvious, isn't it?

"I wouldn't let her get forced in to a marriage she doesn't want." I keep praying that Matt won't do something overly stupid and get shot, that would be unbearable.

"But she does want it!" Chris speaks for the first time.

"No, she doesn't," Matt says. I can't believe how calm he is with a gun pointed at his head. "Right, Morgan?"

I nod weakly. Chris's expression flashes with hurt, but is quickly over run by anger. "You have to the count of ten to start walking away," Jonathan says while clicking the safety off on his gun. Olivia finally stumbles to her feet. "1, 2, 3-"

"You don't have the guts," Matt says. Taking a small step forward.

"8, 9," Jonathan skips to, but just before he says 10, a shout rings across the meadow.

"You are not taking anyone else away from me!" Olivia screams while grabbing his arm, and thrusting it towards the sky. The bullet shoots through the air, and Matt is on Jonathan in the blink of an eye.

After watching all the drama unfold, a younger woman looks at the man beside her, and punches him straight in the jaw. He never stood a chance. All of a sudden, the meadow turns in to a battlefield. Couples start turning on each other. Children cry out at the sight of their parents fighting.

I stand dumbfounded on the altar as the horror unfolds. Danny jumps on Matt as he's punching Jonathan in the gut. It's 2 on 1, and all odds are against Matt.

Jonathan is holding Matt, as Danny gives Matt a punch to the face. He keeps repeating it. Blood drips from Matt's mouth, I make a move to help him, but before I can, another body joins the fight.

He jumps on Danny, "R- Ryan!" I squeak in surprise. He's here, but how? My knees grow weak, he found me. Four more people join from the same direction. Devan, Evan, Nick, and Caleb.

Nick and Caleb charge the same guy as Devan and Evan each take their own.

I can't even think straight right now. I start to run to them, when I'm grabbed on the arm roughly and yanked backwards. Seeing my brothers and Ryan must have brought Chris back from la la land.

He starts roughly dragging me away while everyone is preoccupied. "Let me go!" I struggle.

He ignores me and keeps going. I keep yanking back but his grip doesn't loosen, the more I struggle the tighter it gets. It hurts bad, but I keep doing it. We are at the edge, and about to enter the trees.