27: Together

"We never know when it forms and when it ends to diminish into nothing but infinite space."

She did not understand where she was because she was out cold. In the private hospital of Riyadh where most of the significant holding statues people stayed during their weak state, such as herself and Musa. Trapped between white walls and mulling nurses with expensive and advanced machinery attached to their system as they fought for their life that had merely begun. The media berserk for the couple as the companies were fighting to keep everything intact, the baby will be not getting her mother's milk as she strayed on artificial milk yearning for her mother and father's presence as her dear Aunt Seema tried to babysit the poor soul but even in such an age, she was clever as she was restless day and night making things more difficult.

Abdullah was multitasking as he ran from one side to another keeping the media calm, the investors and shareholders together as they grew restless by their partner's terrible condition worried about their money more than the person. He ran from company to company and then there were problems like the police coming now and then doing an investigation. He had held to finish what Aleeyah and Mustafa had started once and for all, which included the companies' reputation and financial issues as many corrupt accounts and people were staying within the walls who were destroying what little was left. The company was in grave danger of being shut down. It was a tough time, and he was struggling to be smart since he felt nothing but that. He was worried sick for his family and it was devastating already that he didn't get to be there as Seema his love took care of making errands at the house and hospital at all times. It was a catastrophic time and no one but Allah knew what was to happen as they all waited with bated breath, the patients who got shot almost to death were not in a clear state to know how the world was crashing down by just one blow.

With the beeping sounds of the machine and a single bed in the ICU each of them separated by only a thick wall as they lay waiting for any of them to be awake as they took each breath calculating their time leaving it in Allah's hand.

"How are they doing?" Seema asked as she sat patiently in the doctor's office while a maiden from their help carried a sleeping Zahra outside, waiting patiently as well praying the child did not wake up.

"I cannot say anything about Madam Hoor, but I can say Sir Musa has made a lot of movements, his wound closed up a long time ago and I think he's ready to wake up just away. The shock is leaving his body now, so may Allah help him to his feet." The doctor who has been with the two from the beginning even when Hoor gave birth, was there, the one to check on her after her terrible C-section.

Hope shunned in Seema's eyes. Finally, her brother-in-law will wake up and help her through this mess. She frets that if one more day the child suffered without either of her parents, she will go seriously sick. "In Sha Allah. Oh Doctor, please do something." She said breathlessly.

"I am doing whatever is in my power, Binti. The rest of Allah will do. I'm just a source, it's been a week, In Sha Allah, he will come by but I'm afraid if Hoor will make it." He stated the truth grimly.

Seema gasped, her Hoor will live through this like she always did, she will be back with them because she was the strongest woman she had come by ever. In Sha Allah, she will be back.

"Her wound is severe because it damaged her kidney, she has lost one kidney and lives by only one. Her system thrums with shock, she will surely pass this test." He said gazing at a file.

"In Sha Allah," Seema murmured and left the office with a heavy heart, dialing a number she was doing a lot now.

"Yes." He answered. Lately, the sunshine of her life had dimmed to a shadow in the back now, although standing in the spotlight he had none shun upon him. Ever since he took over the company's responsibilities, he had become more aggressive and distant, not wanting to push his buttons. Seema just stayed to the side being there, as usual, she desperately wanted her sister to come back because if she didn't, she would lose the one hope she had and that was Abdullah.