Epilogue

"I will never stop loving you, I will love you until my blood turns cold and dry for you're the only one to quench my thirst."

After Ten Years of Miriam's Death.

Hoor had never felt this old as she did just when her three children fought childishly over their presents their father Musa had bought with himself after coming from a business trip from the United States. As a mother of three and a CEO of her own company, Hoor was starting to feel old and she feared that if she slacked in her health, Musa will not like her the way he did right now.

"Stop it, kids." She muttered tiredly. Having a tough day at work, she did not like what they were doing.

"But Mama, she always takes the best one," Azhar complained pointing at a smug Zahra.

"Are you a girl my child? That stuff is for girls, don't go for things that make you less manly." Hoor teased seeing his face flush pink.

"Zahra, if I catch you snatching or disrespecting your brother I will be upset." Hoor Insulated sternly seeing Zahra drop her head shamefully.

"Now, let's see what Baba bought for our little angel." Hoor smiled calling her nine-year-old daughter Miriam over to her. Her brown eyes shined with happiness as she bounced around her siblings to take what was rightfully hers.

Hoor checked the watch, it was nearly time for dinner, and Abdullah along with his wife and kids were supposed to come for dinner.

They had moved out to start a new life but stayed within reach. Abdullah was the chief of the whole staff, a direct position above all but his decisions were always checked through Hoor before acted upon. Her handsome husband Musa was busier by the day but he always managed to take time out for his children shoestring them with love and attention, they were spoiled rotten but were the most obedient children Hoor could ever ask for.

"Yalla, go freshen up, Uncle Abdullah is coming over in an hour." Hoor urged them to move as their maids came taking the two ten-year-olds away and a twelve-year-old Zahra to get changed. Dialing Musa's number, Hoor placed the phone on her ear.

"Ana Hayati." He greeted in a deep tone making her stomach clench with butterflies. Even at the age of thirty, he made her feel cherished and loved.

"Ana Qalbi, when are you coming home?" She asked sighing when her legs pulled. "In a while. Missing me?" He joked, she could hear papers shuffling.

"Yes, my love, I miss you, your arms, your scent, and all of you. Please come home so that I can sleep for another ten years." Hoor mumbled tiredly.

"Is my woman feeling okay? You sound like a child." He teased. "Musa . . ." She whined.

"Okay my precious queen, I'm coming In Sha Allah. I will take care of you." He smiled when she hummed in response.

"Finally I get to sleep." She replied in a low voice.

"Well, not really, I did say I will take care of you but I never said I will let you sleep, dear wife." He smirked when he heard her gasp.

"You should be ashamed of yourself Mr. Musa! You are a father of three children and you're old!" Her eyes twinkled imagining him beside her easing her tensed muscles.

"And you love me and you'll always love me even if I'm graying with age." He spoke confidently. She heard a car door shut before the engine filled the space. Laying on her bed, her body sprawled over the bed.

"I will always love you and because of that you have an ego the size of mars." Hoor was accused of smiling at a family picture that hung proudly on the opposite wall.