The Kiss

Thank you @infinitelyx for the awesome cover. She is so down to earth and humble. Thank you again. Do check her profile if you need a cover.She makes cover on request ;) She is fantastic.

Enjoy the chapter

**********

My jaw hung open and I was pretty sure that it must have caused a hole in the floor, just from the force it dropped .

We were leaving the pack house today morning, everyone told me that his house was big. But no one told me that his house was actually a villa and that it was huge.

The pack house was an old-fashioned Victorian Mansion but this was straight out of Architectural Digest magazine checking every box for modern architecture.

The modern building was dominated by large expanses of glass panes, replacing solid walls, even in bedrooms.

Well, someone didn't care about a little privacy.

An open air swimming pool accompanied by a hot tub and lounge chairs took half of the villa's outdoor. With sparkling blue water lapping on the tiled edges and low-lighted floor, it would be sight to look at after sundown.

Ryan clearing his throat behind me broke my trance. I turned around to see him leaning against his black Mercedes, his hands shoved into the pockets of his leather jacket, which by the way, looked insanely good on him.

"No one will walk into this part of the territory without permission and only a few know the pass code. So, you don't have to worry about the glass walls", he finished with an amused smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes but turned around quickly to face the house in an attempt to hide my flushed cheeks. It irked me how well he could read my thoughts sometimes. But even if he did see it, I would just place the blame on this nippy November air.

Pushing himself off the car, he walked forward, coming to stand beside me.

"I like this place". I really did. This spectacular structure made of wood, glass and even more wood was something that would look for in a peaceful and relaxing retreat. And to live in that 24/7 surrounded by great outdoors with a stunning view, it was amazing.

He walked towards the front door, dangling his car keys in his hands, "You should. This is the Bleiz Villa", he tossed his head back beckoning me to follow him.

Of course he owned this. What was he a mob boss? We wore suits all the time.

"I know my house and I tend to have that effect on women, but you should really get moving. It's cold outside", the smug smile on his face told me how much he was enjoying this.

"Show off", I murmured under my breath and followed him inside.

"I heard that", he said over his shoulder, tossing the keys in a bowl by the door.

"I'll hold an applause for that once I'm done unpacking", I retorted back, earning a chuckle from him.

If I thought the view from outside would've prepared me for the interiors, I was terribly wrong.

I could go on and on about how warm and homely it felt standing in the living room.

"Take a tour around. I'll be in my office down that hallway. Don't get lost and if you do, cry 'Marco' really loud", he walked away laughing at his own joke and disappeared behind a wall.

The living room I was standing in was designed with black and white motif and a vintage couch which curved around a wooden low table.

I sauntered down the hallway and into the aesthetic of the kitchen tempted me to want to learn cooking and to practically live and die there. The white marble countertops contrasted the wooden flooring and everything there was literally spotless. And I wasn't fazed by the face that I was kind of turned on by this ideal kitchen.