A small note from me to you!

Hi guys,

It's been so long! I hope you and your loved ones are safe and are doing well. If you've lost anyone or if you're having a rough time, know that you are not alone and I'll keep you in my prayers.

Now, straight to the point.

I always had a love-hate relationship with this book. I have thought about deIeting this book and one of you would comment how much you've loved reading it and I would decide against it and also this book being my first work ever and all. As it turned out, it was a good decision. I was very young when I wrote this.  I didn't understand a certain concepts fully and have understood some other things in a way I don't agree with now.

Anyway, I was trying to edit this book for sometime now but I couldn't find the right time and motivation to do it. I have been battling with depression for 8 years now and I've spiralled into a very bad writer's block, I didn't even write a single word for two full years.

I got busy with college(I'll start interning at a hospital in a year and I'm pretty stoked about it) and I would open this app on my phone occasionally, check the notifs and reply to some of your comments but that was it.

I was working on three different stories when the writer's block happened and they are still at the same stage it was two years ago.

I started writing as an escape from my depression. I couldn't afford a therapist while I was putting myself through in med school so I had to find an outlet somehow and writing did that deed for me pretty well.

So, sitting in front of a laptop with a blinking cursor, fully void of inspiration during writer's block was pretty hard on me.

And then this pandemic happened, we are forced to stay in(since I am still in med school, I am in quarantine too) and I lost the usual things that used to distracted me from depression.

So, I started writing again. This quarantine bored me out of my writer's block. I still haven't started on my other drafts yet, but I successfully completed editing this story.

The plot is still the same. I rewrote a few chapters, modified few sentences to make it sound more appealing and changed a few things I thought was right back then but disagree with now.

I'm not going to remove the story, modify  it and then update cause then I would lose all of your comments. So I'm slowly going to update it, chapter by chapter while you can still read.

It still might have errors. You know, I'm still learning. And English is still not my first language. So, if you spot any spelling or grammatical errors, kindly point it out on the comments.

Love you guys. You are the best.

Love,

Nisha Amol.