Chapter 2

It was Friday and everyone was heading home. I was gonna stay late, which meant the bus would leave me; so to get home I would walk to Starbucks, which was about five to ten minutes walk and then take  the bus home from there. Every Friday,I would borrow my school's dance studio. It was three doors from the girls and boys locker room on the senior floor. I went to a private school so it was pretty big.

I was dressed in dance attire, a white crop top that says in black  writing 'Live 2 DANCE' with thick tights and the white Converse I wore to school.

I warmed up and then gave myself  a minute or two to relax and mentally prepare. I was dancing to Bang Bang by Nicki Minaj, Jessie J and Ariana Grande.
As I began to move my body, to the beat, I got lost in the music, entering  a world of just me, the music and dancing. All my pain and burdens were lifted off my back and shoulders. I felt good, I felt sexy, I felt free, I felt ... ALIVE! Basically you can say, I went to my happy place!

Twerked three times then spun around and landed in a sexy lounging position to end the song. To my surprise I heard clapping! Only to see Caleb standing there with a smirk on his flawless face and his hands a crossed his muscular chest.
"Shit!" I said under my breath.

"How long have you been standing there?!" I said slightly panicking.
"Long enough to know your good and to say...SEXY!" he complemented. I blushed profusely but when I realized I smacked myself internally. To break the awkward  silence I said,
"Caleb, please don't tell anyone... its a secret. I'm begging you! Only Tiffany knows about my supposedly talent."
Caleb smirks. My heart was beating really fast. It's an indication that if I don't calm down, I will have a anxiety attack.
"Okay fine! But you have to do something for me," he said wiggling his perfectly structured brows. As I was about to say nothing sexual, he spoke,
"You have to help me with my homework for six weeks! Every subject, math, English lit. , biology, chemistry." he demands.
Before replying I consider my options. It was either a. Say no and he exposes my secret, or b. Say yes and save myself from embarrassment and stares from people in the hall way, or c. Kill him. I originally wanted to go with 'c' but I thought about his friends and family and also the amount of trouble I would get in. Curse you heart, I said internally!
"Fine!" I say sighing.
"Oh and take you home now,  sometime to school and back," he added showing his white shiny teeth when giving me his oxygen sucking smile.

After changing back into my USA dress that fit closely at the top and flowy at the bottom, I took a deep breath before going outside. This was gonna be crazy but at the same time I couldn't believe I was hanging out with thee, Caleb Smith. I even pinched myself to check if this was a dream.
                     ❌❌❌
He unlocked the car doors and opened mine. What? Caleb is being a gentle man! I'm really shocked. He enters and started the engine. This was the 2016 Audi. Expensive af! We began to drive but no one said anything. My earbuds were in and I was listening to Anchor by Cailee Ree. We stop at a stop light and I began to 'secretly' stare at Caleb's sexy figure. 
"See something you like, Love?" Caleb said with a dirty smirk. I rolled my eyes at his cocky comment. I couldn't  believe that I got caught staring but to be honest he is really attractive  and those lips; his lips were big, red and plummy, I would kiss them any day at anytime.

"Where are you going?! I literally just told you that my house... you have to go right to reach there!" I said sort of frustrated. He then looked at me, giving me the 'I know' look.
"What the..."I try calming down, "Caleb, where are you taking me?!"
Instead of answering, he smirks. He freaking smirks! Because of that I start panicking  the shit out.
"Oh my gosh! Your gonna kill me! Please don't kill me! I have so much to live for! Are you gonna sacrifice me?! I haven't even gotten my first kiss yet and I'm still a virgin! Please Cal-" I got cut off.
"God relax Spens! Wait, your still a virgin?" He said surprised.
"Shut up you moron!" I say.
After that nothing more was said.
                   ❌❌❌
The car came to a stop on grass and all I could see were trees. No cars, no noise , no people( except  us of course).
"Where in God's name are we?" I said looking around. "Please stop asking so many questions. It's a surprise," he replies.