Chapter 25

As we kissed passionately, he didn't hesitate to run his hands all over my body. Leaving hot wet kisses, he nibble and sucked the sensitive spot on my neck, making me moan in pleasure. Our tongues fought for dominance as I knot my fingers in his hair. Tugging it, he groaned in approval and removed my summer dress, leaving me in my bra, panties and cotton shorts. Sitting up on the kitchen counter, I took control. Licking then lightly bitting his earlobe, I continued to kiss his neck and furiously rocking my my core against his harden member. All of this sent our senses and bodies into overdrive, making us moan even louder.

Like we couldn't retain anymore, the little clothes we had on, was ripped off.
"Zaddy are gonna punish me for being a naughty girl!" I role played, sexily.
"Getting kinky are we! Where did my girlfriend go?" Caleb smirked, amusement lacing his eyes. We giggled at our antics.
Our lips met again but the door bell rang.

Pulling apart, we scrambled to get our clothes. I put on Caleb's huge shirt and he slipped on his boxers and sweats. Looking around for my red lacy panties, Caleb had them waving around. Practically climbing him to reach them, the doorbell rang impatiently.
"Caleb gimme them!" I whisper-shouted.
"Na ah," he taunted.

Seeing I had no choice, I pulled his head towards me, kissing him sexily yet aggressive. As he let his  guard down, grabbing my slightly exposed ass, I took them. As I raced to the door, I ignored Caleb's protest and slipped them on. Opening the door, it was Tiffany and Toby.
"Did we interrupt something?" Toby wiggles his brows as she took in my disheveled hair and Caleb's T shirt. Suddenly they began to laugh hysterically. They laughed so much that they looked like red donkeys having a heart failure.
"Wha-what's so funny?" I chuckled.

They pointed behind me, so I looked. Only to see Caleb wearing my unhooked bra, my summer dress on his head, modeling. My cheeks burnt as I ran over to him. Trying to get my bra back, Caleb began to twerk on me. By now my two best friends were on the floor dying. Smacking Caleb he stopped and took the clothes upstairs.

Two hours later, we were all cuddled up in our newly installed TV room, for sleepover and movie nights only. Or Caleb and Toby played video games. It was the size of a movie theater ( like all the rooms). We had this custom made couch but long like three king sized beds combined from Italy, a enormous screen, connected to our Netflix, and vending machines. Tiff and Toby abs had one too. In fact, they brought the house across from ours that had the same lay out.

It was Thursday so tomorrow would be Friday and the school was having its annual talent show - which Tiff and I entered. After that, Saturday is Prom followed by Graduation. I recovered quickly after my coma, even though Caleb had to legit chase me to take my medication. As for Ashley and I, we became really good friends and she actually met a really attractive and nice guy - don't tell Caleb, else he go crazy and annoy the shit out of me. I also learnt that her life wasn't perfect either. Her parents are always fussing and her dad once hit her mom, her bipolar brother, Asher, got addicted to his pills and her mom's sleeping pills.

Anyways, the door bell rang, signaling that pizza was here. Caleb and I went to the door, as we were racing and he wanted to take dibs on his box of pizza, something that he and Toby fought over all the time. A shirtless Caleb and I opened the door. The pizza dude was around our age maybe a year older. He  wasn't the most attractive but he was easy on the eyes.
"That would be, thirty-five dollars and—" he stood there shamelessly checking me out instead of finishing his sentence. I wasn't wearing anything special or cute. My hair was in a messy bun, and I was just wearing a Nike shorts, a blue tank with my grey fuzzy shoes. It was summer but the air conditioner was on blast.

"Dude, we would like our pizza and I'm right here, stop checking out my girlfriend!" Caleb said getting upset. The guy wet his lips, still looking me then handed me the pizza. Caleb was took out his wallet looking for cash since he only uses credit when the guy said, "Your lips would look so much better if  it was rapped around my long fat co-"
Caleb punched him, breaking his nose.

Trying to pull off Caleb, I was shouting at him to stop before the boy went unconscious. Toby and Tiffany came running towards us. The dude was practically unconscious by the time Toby got Caleb off him.

"You are so jealous and possessive!" I shouted before running up to my room.

Don't get me wrong I thinks it's really hot even Caleb gets this way but it scares me that one day he could end up in jail. Caleb is really overprotective because of the shit that happens but he try to reassure him when he starts blaming himself.

"Babe, please open the door, I'm sorry." He knocked no. After contemplating, I opened it and Caleb held me in his arms.
"You know I don't like it when you do that, it's scary!" I scolded.

"Sorry, I can't help it!"

"Yes you can! What happen in the past is over!"

"Okay, but I'm still going to punch a guy when they say shit like that!"

"Whatever!"

We laughed and he gave me a soft and sweet kiss.

"Miss. Morris, after that punching that guy, my knuckles hurt," he said and I kissed it.

"And here," he pointed to the spot under his ears.

*kiss*

"Aw, and here," he pointed to his cheek.

*kiss*

"And heaw!" He said in a baby voice pointing to the tip of his nose.

*kiss*

"You know where weally weally hurts?" He said continuing his baby voice. "No, tell me," I replied, still playing along.
"Heaw!" He pointed his puckered lips.

Instead of pecking it, we ending up in a heated make out session that was leading to other things... but we remember that Toby and Tiffany was still in the house.

"We can't do— anything. Our friends are legit downstairs, can you imagine how gross and embarrassing that would be for them to catch, your... inside... er... ew... JESUS!!!" I said with my hands on his chest keeping him away.

"No problem, I'm sure they'd enjoy the show," Caleb pulled me closer.

"Hell no! You horny dog! Ha ha ha!!!" I said running away.

Running from Caleb, turned into a full on Zombie Chase with Tiffany and Toby. But after that Tif and I had to practice.

Life sucks but it has away of bringing people that will  be there to wipe the bad tears and bring tears of joy.

A/N: Hello! Hold fire!!! I'm sorry that I was a total arse not to update for so fjhbynfhnk long. I was and still dealing with problems. And then school has been stressing me out. But I promise next update then the Epilogue. And please not fight over that too.
Vote, comment and Share, maybe follow. Kisses from Gabby