Chapter 20

Previously...

Food was being served when everyone's phone went off. It was a pic of me and Ashley hugging. WHAT A BITCH!!! Everything she said was a lie.
"I can explain!" I blurted out seeing the girls looking for Ashley and the twins.
"We trust you guys!" They both said in unison. The dancers on the stage were now on break and the girls found the pricks. Walking over to them, they said,
"Hey sluts of Wilson High!"
The idiots actually responded. Like what the hell!
"Remember I told you Hündinnen to leave our boyfriends alone. Are you taub or nah?" She said using some German. Tif and Spencer knew a bit of German, French, Spanish, Latin and Korean, they were trying to teach Toby and I.
"Aww! Are you sad that we got your pathetic boyfriends around our fingers?" She replied twirling her hair around her index.

F*ck it! That was the last f*cking straw for Spencer, it was in her eyes. She was ready to beat this bitch!

Out of anger Spencer grabbed a chair and...

Present...

Spencer's POV

I grabbed the chair and threw it at her. It hit her in the shin making her cry out in pain. She recovered quickly, running towards me she jumped , ready to hit me; but I dodged her, causing the cunt to fall on the ground. Tiffany then went over to the twins, throwing punches and kicks, with ease she got them both on the floor. Their talk was so cheap and got even cheaper since they didn't put up a fight. My eyes watching Tiffany, Ashley grabbed and broke a glass then scratched me. It didn't hurt as much as it was supposed to, it just got me even angrier. The adrenaline was rushing through me more than my own blood.

Grabbing her by her hair, collided her head with my knee. She managed to bite me, almost leaving a mark but holding her buy her shoulders I kneed her in the stomach. The dancers and teenagers were screaming fight.
"Did you learn that from how your pathetic dad beat you? Like father like dau-" she didn't get to finish her sentence. Red flashed in my vision! I wasn't beating her up for my boyfriend or the crap she's saying about my dad, well partly, I was remembering how Ashley made my life a living hell since grade six. We when to the same middle school and high, I was also letting out left over anger for how eighteen years of my life was a lie. She was my punching bag, in her I saw my dad, fake mom, Diana, Ricky and the twins. I threw her but when I was walking over to her, about to give the last piece. Caleb's strong arms grabbed and he said,
"The principal is coming let's go!"
Tif was on Toby's back and my legs were rapped around his waist, carrying me like a baby. It was probably Denise who called the principal, she was such a kiss-ass. Everyone knew to keep their mouths shut for we would go back home the next day.

Toby and Tif ran off somewhere while Caleb and I decided to take a walk on the beach. Our shoes in out hands, the sand nice and cold-ish under our feet, opposite hands joined and the relaxed yet rushed sound of the water washing up unto the shore.
Can someone say SO Cliché!!!
" I'm glad you let out the leftover anger." He said.
" Yeah, I'm..." My reply was cut off.
" Spencer! It's over-" he cried.
" Your breaking up with m..." I said, tears bubbling at the back of my eyes.
" Heeelll nooo!!! I was talking about the battle with the hole fake mom thing. You have your real mom and she loves you, I love you, Tif loves you, Toby loves you- but not that way, your MINE!" We both chuckled. " Clara loves you, my mom loves you, I love you- wait, I already said that. Whatever!"
I kissed him and we held unto each other like it was the last.

We left the beach and ran to the lobby. In the elevator we started making out, like seriously wild. It stopped on the third floor, and we didn't even notice. I was up against the wall and Caleb hands were all over and so were my hands. An old lady and a mom with two kids were the ones who stood there. Quickly Caleb and I stopped and grabbed our shoes. The elevator continued moving and we were both having a competition to see who could hold their laughter. Caleb was squeezing my ass and tickling me. Seeing what was going on the woman covered her children's eyes. Coming off we continued our antics. We reached the room and in the blink of an eye our close were off. We hopped in the shower together. Caleb and I were at it in the shower. I moaned his named multiple times and the hot water made it even better.

The next morning I got up in my white tank and blue shorts. Caleb was fast asleep. I took up the dirty clothes off the floor so when the maid comes she could wash them. After, I brushed my teeth, made some coffee and then went to chill on the balcony. I took some cute pics to post on Insta. Hey, the least I could do was document. While taking a picture, Caleb came kissing me on the cheek and I accidentally snapped the picture but it looked so cute. After like five minutes our accounts- Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat was blowing up. We took a bath together but nothing kinky happened. Our relationship was and would never be about sex. Caleb was not only my boyfriend but also my best friend. We just splash and competed to see who could be the best Santa. I won but he wouldn't give in so I pulled the puppy dog eyes. I texted Tiffany to meet us at breakfast.

See... remember I said that there would be switching. Well after our shower, the boys met each other and switched suitcases.

I was wearing a simple Indian pattern-like bikini, black swim shorts and a black flowy cover up. As for my hair, it was in a sorta messy, neat bun. Caleb was just wearing a Hawaii swim shorts and a black sleeveless shirt. He looked so hot and we looked so cute together. I was texting Clara and Caleb was playing a Suicide Squad game. We ate breakfast with Tiffany and Toby, then we headed to the gift shop.

As we entered the gift shop, Caleb and Toby froze. Caleb was more shocked while Toby was worried for Caleb. Following their gaze I saw a handsome man, an older form of Caleb. It was his father!!! The man ran over to Caleb and started apologizing, on his knees.

Caleb's POV

There he was, the arse that ruined some of my life. The arse was my father! He ran over to me, he and a beautiful lady. She was a bit shorter than Spencer, dark skin and looked to be around- late 40's.
"Son, I beg, I'm begging for your forgiveness. Your mom has forgiven me, and Clara, could you do the same? Please?" He said.
"Your father and I got married eight months ago and, his past is horrific but he's been sober since for fours years," they pretty woman added then they both got up.
I was probably half an inch taller than my dad so we were face to face. Out of the bloom, I punched him in the draw. I punched him, oh, and trust me I wanted to do more than that. Spencer, out of instinct ran over to me.
"Hey! Don't wrong him, I deserved that." My father said holding his cheek. He was gonna have to ice that!
"Okay dad, listen up! Yea, your sober and married now but that doesn't f*cking mean I'm gonna just welcome you with open arms. You got me, my mother and Clara f*cked up when you left." I said.
Spencer saw the anger radiating off me, so she had my hand which was really comforting.

We decided to catch up over lunch. As we ate, we spoke about the simple things.
"So... its Spencer right?" Spens nodded." Your my son's girlfriend! What's he like?" He asked.
"Well... he's kind, a gentleman, loving, he's got his soft side, he's brilliant and the list goes on." She replied.
After a will of... it wasn't comfortable or awkward silence. Spencer got up and said she was heading to the bathroom. She entered the restaurant, after like ten seconds, she screamed, we all flew up. I enter to see Spencer crying, a cashier calling the ambulance and a dead sixty- something man leaving on the floor. He looked like he died having a heart attack, since his hands held onto his chest. Pulled Spencer into my arms as she sobbed.

The police and the ambulance came. The man was dead but the police still questioned her and the cashier.
"So what did you see?" He asked for the millionth time.
"I told, I walked in and the man was hyperventilating and I was attempting to help him but he said that it was for best. What in that don't you understand?!" Spencer cried. She stopped cry but she was still upset about the man not wanting to be helped.
"I just wanted  to get the story straight," he said putting his hand on the upper part of her back. I didn't like this guy! Slowly his had moved to her butt. Spencer kneed him where the sun didn't shine. I punched him and walked off. It was about six but we were pretty tired and my dad gave me his cell. We went back to the hotel and ordered room service then I gave Spencer a massage. We fell asleep watch Disney movies

A/N: Okay, the chapter is still horrible but I tried to fix it 😁. Hope you enjoyed the fix and I'll almost done with the other chapter plus I'm also almost done with the first chapter of an upcoming book. Love you guys. ❤️️☺️💋😘💞