Chapter 11

Spencer's POV

It had been approximately one week, three days, nine hours, forty eight seconds and counting since Caleb and I kissed but no one said a word about it.

Yeah! I know that I need help, don't remind me!

I had won the case with my dad and got one point five billion dollars plus a three story mansion. In case y'all didn't know, my dad was rich.

It was Caleb's eighteenth birthday and I was annoying Tif, by being picky on what to wear. It was formal so, she must have seen it coming. After thirty minutes plus of hearing my best friend throw profanities at me, I chose the black dress with red six-inch heels and black clutch. The dress was mid calf and had a slit few inches below my waist. It really outlined my slightly slim but curvy figure. Since I was horrible at makeup and hair ( I will literally, put my hair in a messy bun and just wear lip balm), Tif did it all, I wore red lipstick that made my face pop, excellently done smokey eye and my blonde hair was curled. I had to say I looked sexy but elegant.

"What would I do without you?" I said to my well appreciated best friend.

"I know right! You'd be looking like Lady Gaga having a makeup and outfit malfunction!" she said sassily.

Tif wore a white tight dress, black six inch heels, also a black clutch and our makeup and hair were the same.

We hopped in Tif's car and headed to Caleb's house.
On arriving we saw a lot of posh cars, even limousines and rich people in rich clothing, they put us to shame but not that it mattered.

Before actually entering, I pull Tiffany back and said,
"I can't do this! After what we ya know, it gonna be too awkward. I want to go ho-"
I was cut off by the slap I got across my face from Tif.

"F*ck! What was that for?!" I cried holding my face.

"You need to learn to chill and not give a flying shit about what people say. So, your gonna go in that freaking party and show those asswipes whose the boss bitch. No objecting !!!" She said as I nodded, slightly afraid. I love my best friend but she can go... um... crazy is an understatement.

We walked in and surprisingly, heads turned and mouths drop. Boyfriends got slaps and elbowing from their girlfriends and the girlfriend scowled at us.

Eff them!!! I'm boss bitch, bitches!!!

Ha ha! He he! Tif's wearing off on me!

Soft Jazz music was playing and chattering, rich laughs could be heard. Looking around you could see middle aged men with there young trophy wives held at their sides.

If Caleb and I got married I was definitely not gonna be his trophy wife.

I want to be independent and dependent at the same time.

I'm not gonna wanna be quiet and just stand there and smile.

And besides, I'm not that go looking to be a trophy wife

Tif gave my a glass of expensive champagne. I didn't want it since I was not yet eighteen but she gave the take-the-drink-and-live-for-the-moment-before-I-feed-you-myself look.

Don't judge me, I had to take it, when she said it, looked it rather, she darn well meant it.

After a short while Toby came, kisses Tiffany and left me all alone. Oh yeah, the day, I got kidnapped by my dad, Toby asked Tif to be his girlfriend and she said yes. Anyways, I was on my phone playing a random game when, someone wrapped their muscular hands around my waist, from behind.