Chapter 22

{MUST READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!!! Thank you!}

The light shone in  our eyes and I tried to cover my nakedness. Caleb just stood there... like 'I don't really give a shit'. Then again, that's my boyfriend for you.

"What are you teens doing out here?!" The grumpy guard questioned.
"Um... uh... I... we we...," I stuttered as Caleb smirked.
"What does it look like?" Caleb answer smugly.
Nudging him, through gritted teeth,
"What the eff are you effing doing?!"

The guard was a volcano about to explode!
"Wait... your angry!" Caleb asked.
"No, like f*cking Sherlock!" I said  annoyed. "Listen Sir, on my behalf, excuse my boyfriend's idiotic behavior!" I said smacking Caleb's head making him let out an "Och". "I just wanted to spend sometime with my boyfriend and he wanted his savage side back. Being the good girlfriend I am, I was willing to help him and he got me drunk, leading us here. Please spare us!"
"Aww! How cute!" He said in a sweet voice making a hopeful smile creep up my face. I thought everything was good until he said,
"No!"
"What? I did my puppy dog face! Are you freaking kidding me?!" I exclaimed. I was pissed no says no to my face.
"So help me God, if you don't let us off the hook, I will report you. Sleeping and jackin- pleasing yourself on the job is not work appropriate! Now, your are going to get us both two towels, tell no one about this and most importantly go do your job!"
In a flash we got the towels and had all our belongings together.
Surprising him, I kissed him on the cheek and said thanks.

Walking through the lobby was very... um... awkward. Water dripping from my hair and our feet. Remember the old lady and the mother with her kids? Yeah, they were there too. My black lacey bra fell, and again, she covered her kids eyes. Everyone was staring at us like ' the frig'.

I wanted to run outta there but I didn't want to slip and flash my... ahem areas. Finally we got to our room and headed straight to the shower. Then we packed up our clothes that was washed. But as we both plopped down my MacBook rang- Skype.
Ugh! Grumbling I got up and got it. 

It was our moms. They were both squealing like a pair of teenage girls.
"You both got into Harvard!" They both squealed in unison.

Before we knew it, Caleb and I were squealing, our moms were squealing then Tiffany and Toby came in and they were squealing. Oh wait, did I mention how much of a girl the boys looked. Running out of breath we all stopped.

"We both got into Stanford!" Toby and Tif said.
"Aww, we won't be going to the same college." I said to Tif.
"But we planned that since the four grade and at that time we hated boys since they were such pigs and still are... no offense babe." We said the last part to our boyfriends.
"We've been glued together and I loved it but it a sign, that the universe is telling us that it's time to be awesome, close friends walking on different roads. It's not going to break up our friendship, it's going to build it." And after I said that, we wiped our tears and hugged.

The boys came in making it a group hug. We then both kissed our hunks only to  see, my mom, Caleb's mom, Tiffany's mom and Toby's mom in a full on crying blues session.
"What's wrong with you guys?" Toby asked smirking.
"Our babies are going off to college!" Tiffany's mom said.
"We are going to call y'all later when we're in a better condition to talk," Toby's mom said in her Russian accent.
"Bye!" And they were gonna.

******************************
           **************

"Is that everything?" I said looking at Caleb. "Yup!" was his reply.

We had just finished packing up our suitcases. We had more clothes, gift items and hotel toiletries. Hey don't judge me! We all do it! But anyways, it was hell to close them up, trust me.

I was wearing a black cotton shorts, a white loose, sleeveless shirt with a black bralet under, white Vans, a Victoria Secret Pink- black cross over bag and color changing shades. My hair was in a high messy bun, strands hair falling to the sides and no makeup but lip balm. If I didn't take out my close the night before, I would be wearing shorts and a tank; which isn't bad but I'm meeting our parents and going out to a not- so-formal lunch with a few of colleagues.

As for Caleb he wore a black nickers with a Nike marina that said "Just Do It" and Nike black running shoes. He was also attended the lunch.

The school arrived at the airport but this one had no Starbucks. There was a Café and I was desperate, I needed coffee, plus I was hungry. The least things were pissing me off and I would snap at everyone. My stomach was rumbling and I felt... dead and impatient.

The three people that were in front of me were gone and the long three minutes and fifteen seconds was about to be worth it. I'm one step away when some dumbass red head skips me. I pushed her and ordered- giving her a list. Relaying what happened, I turnt to the girl apologizing. She looked up enraged but her
"Spencer!"
She looked familiar but I couldn't place her.
"I'm sorry for pushing you, butlhaven'thadmycoffee plusI'mhungry but you look familiar. Have we met?" I said.

"I'm Gina, we haven't met, sorta but that was literally ages ago. I'm Dianna's daughter!" She said.
I was taken a back by the information just even. She seemed to see how uncomfortable I was seeing what her did, well was planning to do,
"I'm not like my mother and I had no idea she was so ruthless. I grew up with a mom but not an actual mom who nourishes her kid."
I gave her a sad smile.

Before I knew it, we were eating and chatting. We exchanged numbers and went on our separate flights.

Arriving back to Brooklyn, New York, we meet our parents. We headed straight to the meeting/ luncheon. It was long and a bit boring. Gina and I were texting so it wasn't all that bad. She was pretty funny.

*******************************************

"Spencer can I talk to you?!" Caleb said getting a bit annoyed by the fact I hadn't been distracted.
It had be a week since we got back and all I did was text Gina.
Caleb grabbed my phone and put it on the highest shelf in the trophy cabinet.
"Hey! What the hell!" I said.
"I need to talk to you!" He said grabbing me.
"What?!" I cried.
"I don't trust Gina there is just something about her, she has a 'Dianna thing' about her." Caleb said running his hand through his hair.
"Caleb, I know you are just being over protective and you don't want me getting hurt... again. I will be careful, I promise." I said pulling him on the couch. Caleb pulled me onto his lap, so I straddling it ( his lap).
"I love you Spencer and I swear I'd never do anything to hurt you. If she or anyone hears you for that matter. I won't be able to control myself, I'd kill em' and I made a promise to both you fake mom and real mom to protect you at all cost." He said practically crying.
"I love you too!" I said hugging him.
We sat their in hugging each other.

For many, being in a relationship is about the cute pics you see on  Instagram or YouTube, sex or oh I have a boyfriend. For me and Caleb, we are like best friends in a intimate relationship, if I may put it that way. He's been there when I had no one. He's like my soulmate. Caleb made me feel loved when no one did, he cared for me and showed me that I didn't have to be alone. I love him and he loves me.

A/N: Oh my dear readers, I give you all the reason to hate me. Life and school and people and parent(s) with trust issues have just gotten the best of me. I took down Broken! I've decided that I'm not ready to write Werewolf books YET. Even though I love and live for werewolves, I still need to kick it up a notch before I can write about them. I'm still in the process of learning to write Teen Fiction. But either way here's a new chapter, the next one is on its way and they book is ALMOST finished. Love you guys so much. Vote, COMMENT ( first on five people to comment, will get a shout out, make suggestions in your comments about the book or any other books), share ( tell a friend, family, your imaginary world, dog, cat or even a snake) and/ or chuck your baby girl here a follow. If love you remember I do, Kisses 😘 from Gabrielle.