Chapter 21

{The couple's dinner outfit.}

Spencer's POV.

Yesterday's events were long forgotten and we were just chilling while eating Doritos and Coke. Despite the fact we went to sleep early we got up at five, dinner time.
I was wearing a black tank top, chevron- floral cardigan, blue jeans short, black strap up sandals, arrow earrings and fake tattoos. As for my hair, it was a in a fishtail braid going into a high ponytail and simple bubble gum pink color from the Kylie's Lip Kit for my makeup.
Caleb was wearing a mint green button up shirt, rolled up three quarters at the sleeves, cream nickers with a brown belt, dark soft brown guy shoes and an expensive silver watch.

We went through the door and met the 'T' couple. Then the boys and us were having a fight about Batman and Superman. Tiffany and I wanted to win plus, tease the boys so we said we weren't gonna talk to them for the rest of the night. When walking away we added a little more sway in our hips, as expected the boys ran after us. What we didn't expect was that it would backfire, when they spun us around then back us up on the wall. We all were kissing but stopped to laugh at what just happened.

This time at 'dinner' we weren't in such a formal area. We were on the beach barefoot. Before going with everyone else we took a bunch of cute pics. My fav was the one with Caleb hands around my waist and his face nuzzled in the crook of my neck as I smiled into the camera.

The dancers danced Hawaii- like and called for volunteers but chose Tif and I. I took off my cardigan and stop eating my food seeing that they were calling, plus Caleb was pushing me. I used to do belly dancing but I didn't know if I was good or even remember how to do it but it happened. Tif was a better belly dancer so she was great. The students cheered us on. But all of a sudden Shout out to my Ex by Little Mix was playing so I took off the grass skirt. Wait, when did I put on a grass skirt? Oh well!
Tif and I whispered to each other and began to do an old piece from middle school. The crowd went wild! After like an hour we were still dancing. Caleb stole me off the stage, like I was being kidnaped. I was throwing my legs, swinging them backwards I kicked him where the sun don't shine. He groaned in pain, almost dropped me to the sand. Noticing it was him, I turnt around and apologized. Caleb and I left the beach and went to the swinging chair.
"Caleb?" I asked.
"Huh?" He sexily asked.
"If I told you I was pregnant, right now, what would you say?" I asked, curiosity taking over.
"I would support you and my baby. I'll do..." he was replying.
As if it wasn't clicking at first he flew up and said,
"Wait! Your pregnant? We used... fudge sticks, we didn't used any in the shower!"
"God no! I'm not pregnant! I was curious." I replied almost nonchalantly.
"Aw," he said.
"What?" I asked.
"I kinda wish you were... just a little." He replied with a crazy grin.
"Bruh! You so weird!" I replied smacked him playfully.
"That's not what you said last night," he replied suggestively.

After like an hour, everyone had left, leaving only the club open and Caleb and I in heated make out session on a blanket in the grass. They leave blankets outside, I guess if someone want to come out here and... chill. We rolled off each other, breathlessly. We laid there panting when Caleb flew up. Like he got an idea, I then got up too.

Caleb's POV:

"My gosh! I'm like such a not so much bad boy!" I said just realizing.
"Oh my God! You have not been such a not so much bad boy! Uh oh! What in the name of heaven are you thinking now?" my angel said like she had just read me.
I smirked making her give me a 'Oh boy' eye roll.

"Caleb, were are you taking me?" She whined as I pulled her.
"The club!" I replied nonchalantly.
She shouted no way and tried the puppy dog eyes. But seeing she refused and there was no way of changing her mind, I wanted her to come so... I threw her over my shoulder and continued on my way. Approaching the club the music was super loud but muffed seen it was sound proof. Maybe if it wasn't, it would dance like those clubs in cartoons. Haha!
Hey, am a dude!

Spencer decided to let it side but I owed her. Sick club mixes were playing, making both of us want to dance and so we did. I could feel my savage self coming in play. We grind on each other and back. After a while a circle was made around us as me danced. The principal and a few teachers saw us but was too drunk to notice or care. Everyone got back in hearing a sick beat drop. Some how I felt someone else grinding on me instead of Spens. I knew for a fact since the principal held on to her. Like oh my God! If only they remembered this tomorrow! That gave me an idea, I began to record. Spencer finally got the principal off her then came over to me. It turns out it was our English Literature and Vice Principal, Miss Henry that was grinding on me. I have to say though, she was a pretty good dancer for a fifty add year old. I left her and she when back to the principal.

Before leaving the club Spencer and I stole a 'few' bottles of vodka and headed to the pool. It was clean but no one used it at night so... yeah! After like three bottles each, Spencer and I were frass! And wasted wouldn't be a word for adjectives to describe how drunk we were.
"Oi, let's go skinny dipping in the pool!" I said drunkenly.
"Yes!" Spens replied.

We got up, not even being able to stand up straight. If we got caught by police driving in our state, there would be no way he would let us off the hook. Emptying our pockets of phones and keys, we jumped the pool, dipping in the process. Get up back Spencer held up her bra then threw it in the bank. I took off my shirt then she took off her tank. We were both giggling like idiots! She took her shorts and panties  then I took off my pants and boxers. I pulled her close no we had our hands all over each other's naked bodies. Suddenly a very bright light, a flashlight light was being shone upon us. It was a security guard patrolling. Even in my drunken  state I knew we were in shit. But oh well! SAVAGE!!!

A/N: Y'all can shoot! I am sorry for these horrible  long updates. Life has been destroying me lately but I hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to vote, share n' comment. A follow would be nice too. Kisses 😘