Deals

"Hey (Y/N)!" Reena said while walking into the house.

"Hey Reena!" I replied back.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the diner in town?" She asked closing the door.

"Yeah I guess. I could really use food..." I say as my stomach growls.

"Alright! It's settled!" She cheered. "Oh and it's getting a bit cold so you might want to grab a sweatshirt!" She said running to her room for her own.

(Forgot to mention it's September in this book... :). )

I grabbed my blue sweatshirt and walked outside.

"Jeez you must be really hungry." Tom chuckles as he walks up to the door.

"Well yeah! It's like 6:30? I didn't even have lunch!" I fake yell.

"Haha well it's only a bit down the road. This town is quite small..." Tom silently laughs. "Point being if you want you can go ahead. Just stay on the road or sidewalk. Don't get kidnapped." He glares at me.

"Seriously? I'm 17!" I laugh.

"Alright well don't get lost!" He said opening then closing the door to the house.

"Alright so just take a left... Then a right... Then a-" I say bumping into a stranger.

"S-Sorry... Just moved here, still trying to find my way around." I laugh nervously.

"Heh it's alright. You trying to get to the diner?" The man who was a tiny bit taller than me said.

The man had a yellow tail coat on, with a top hat. He had blond hair covering his eye, honestly it makes him hotter.

"Y-Yeah. How'd you know?" I asked jokingly.

"Most new people here always go to the diner. Anyway the names Bill." He said putting his hand out.

"(Y/N)." I say shaking his hand and blushing.

"Do you want me to help you find your way?" He asked.

"Yeah! I mean sure..." I say blushing deeper.

"Haha alright." He said starting to walk.

"You coming?" He asked.

"Huh? O-Oh yeah!" I'm suddenly pulled out of my thoughts and start walking next to him. I looked up at him and he was smiling, which caused me to smile.

"Like what you see?" He laughs as I blush deeply and hide my face.

"S-Sorry zoned out for a bit..." I laugh nervously again.

"It's alright. I get that all the time. Anyway here's the diner..." He said looking inside the window.

"You coming in?" I asked him.

"No sorry, I've got stuff to do..." He said. "Anyway, this town is small so we'll meet again!" He said smirking.

"A-Alright! See you soon!" I smile and walk into the diner.

The whole place stopped everything just to look at me.

"H-Hey." I said waving.