Chapter 3 : Welcome to the wood

Author's note: Thanks for reads and please vote!!! It would mean the world to me! Thanks ❤❤
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The journey was long. Claire started to worry that Benjamin would be back to the car before long with help.

"Mum look." Max nodded to a large hut in the distance. It had taken so long that it was now fully sunset.

"Okay, just stay with me." Claire faintly smiled and put on her rucksack.

When the car stopped, Chris got out and opened the trailer. Claire quickly went round the side to collect the baby.

"Sorry, I forgot what a long journey it it." Chris grinned.

He led the way to the tacky hut, it was bigger than they thought; the paint was peeling and had stains covering the wood.

"Welcome to our den." Chris opened the door, the three entered with the baby and about three another men followed after them.

They were plunged into a horrible smell.

Max grimaced at the scent, but continued to follow Chris along with the others.

Suddenly a click of the door locking followed behind them.

"Sorry I haven't introduced my boys!" Chris turned round, "This is Declan, Ethan and Aron!" He pointed at each of the men in the line, "Terry and Harry are arriving later."

The one sitting at the first end, who seemed to be called Declan was staring at Kelly. She tugged at her shirt while watching him out of the corner of her eye.

"Nice to meet you all." Claire nodded.

"Here is the phone." Chris pointed at the phone in the corner.

"Thanks." Claire smiled and heading for the phone.

"Oh let me take the child." Chris opened his arms.

"Oh no its fine." She insisted as he got closer.

"No I insist." His hand reached out and gripped onto the baby's blanket.

"I said its fine." Claire backed away.

"MUM." Max screamed as the men grabbed them covered their mouths.

"What are you doing?" Claire screamed, nearly falling over.

"Tut tut tut Claire, its not good to refuse to me." Chris pushed her into the corner.

"Now give me the child." Chris demanded and grabbed the baby.

"No please!" Claire cried, trying helplessly to take the child back.

"Mum hel-" Max and Kelly called before the men covered their mouths with cloth.

"No!" Claire quickly realised what they had fallen into and started to scramble towards the the doorway.

"Not so fast." One of the men stepped on her arm.

Claire winced in pain.

"Your not going to leave so soon?" He laughed, "the fun has only just begun!" He peered down at her.

"Please." Claire whimpered.

"Now I'm going to join you with the rest of your family." He gestured towards max and Kelly who were lying limply on the floor.

Chris stood next to the man, cradling the baby.

"Don't worry. I'll go and pick up your husband now!"

"NO!" She gasped.

"Why would you leave your husband out of such a fun game?" The other man asked.

"Your sick." She spat.

"Oh sweetheart." Chris licked his lips, "I'm sick of your whining and your attitude."

The last thing she saw was the man's boot heading towards her face.

After that only darkness.