Chapter 17: Catch me if you can

It was a trap. They felt so stupid that they didn't realize sooner.

And now in consequence, they were all going to die.

"Benjamin was easy enough." Chris cackled and leaned in closer to Claire, "but I just couldn't bring myself to hurt a poor baby." He pulled a sympathetic face.

Suddenly a cry from another room echoed the shack, Claire sighed in relief.

"But now the baby can die with its family." He laughed, the other men chuckling behind him.

"Tie them up." Chris ordered and brought out some rope form the drawer. They could hardly struggle against them, only cry.

"What about your two other friends." Max called, raising the topic that hadn't since been mentioned.

"What about them?" He moved over next to Max, " they were weak, no use to me." He continued to tie Max up.

"But I killed them." Max stated, confused.

"I know, I was there." He chuckled, "watching through the woods the whole time."

"Why didn't you kill us?" Kelly mumbled, her head facing the floor.

"Because Kelly" Chris turned to her, the smile nearly gone from his face, "what fun is that?" He got up and started to move to the drawers.

"You people don't understand my needs." He clenched his fists, "I live off torture, and having fun." Now he clenched his jaw and looked at the family.

"What fun is it to stick to the rules?" He violently opened the draw and brought out a knife. It was a professional looking knife, with his name carved into the handle.

"So here we are again." He laughs.

Kelly silently starting to undo the knot tying her hands together.

He leaned into Max first and held up the knife to his neck.

"NO!" Kelly screamed at the top of her lungs, sending a leg right up to Chris's face.

"AHHH!" Chris fell back into the floor and the knife flew across the room.

"Fucking bitch." He muttered as Kelly quickly got to her feet and grabbed the knife.

"Get back, all of you." Kelly backed up into the wall, waving the knife at the 4 men all closing in on her.

"Come on Kelly, play fair." Chris leaned in and reached for the knife.

"NOO." In one throw she launched the knife into Chris's arm and he staggered back clenching the stab, blood starting to pour onto the ground.

"FUCKING GET HER." Chris shouted at the other three men.

But Kelly ran into the other room, scrambling towards the Baby's cry.

"Come her you little-" she heard Declan say from behind her.

She quickly closed and locked a door behind her, crying in relief as she saw the baby.

"Don't worry." She grabbed the baby and hastily looked for an escape as the men pounded at the door.

Suddenly Kelly froze and noticed where she was.

The smell was awful and looking up she could see hanging bodies, surrounding her.

"Oh god." She gaged and held herself up against the wall.

Then she saw pictures hung up against the wall, there was her whole family along with hundred of other faces.

Everyone except her, Max, Claire and Baby were crossed out.

"Open the fucking door or we will kill the others." One man shouted from the other side.

"My name isn't gonna be fucking crossed out." She spat and grabbed a hammer from the desk, smashing the nearby window.

She climbed out and it never felt so good to smell fresh air.

--------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOh its getting close now to the end!!! Please don't forget to vote and comment!! Lots a love xoxoxo