Chapter: 1

*This is my first story. Enjoy!*

Jessica's P.O.V.

Whats up? I'm Jessica, but most people call me Jess. I have 3 older brothers and I'm going to tell you about them later. My mother's name is Erika and my dad died when i was 10 years old. My mom is leaving tomorrow for a business trip for 1-2 months so my chances of survival for this summer decreased. Summer with my 3 older brothers in charge. Yay...

Anyway, tomorrow is the last day of school and the last day of my 9th grade life. I'm currently sitting on my bed waiting for Jade to call me back.

Jade is my best friend. I've known her since kindergarten. I still remember that flattering moment.

flashback

It was the first day of kindergarten. Some girl walked up to me. "Hi I'm Jade" She said. "I'm Jessica" I replied. "let's be friends" She said. "Okay" I shrugged. "I'll call you Jess" She said.

end of flash back

Very emotional I know.

Basically, she is a skinny brunette that gets on my nerves and often makes fun of me for "Magcon Fam" I was fangirling over years ago. As well as "Teen Wolf". One thing I'll never quit fangirling over is Shawn Mendes. I've been a fan of him since the KCA 2015 when he got slime poured over him.

My phone started ringing with my best friend's name so I quickly picked it up.

*J is Jessica, Ja is Jade*

J: What's up! - I screamed in my phone
Ja: Nothing
J: Come over then
Ja: Is Liam home?
J: Yes. Why?
Ja: Never mind. I'm coming see you in a few
J: See you

I can't believe that she likes Liam. Ew. I decided to go downstairs and watch TV. I sat on the couch and turned it on. I was watching "Baby Daddy" when someone covered the screen. And to no one's surprise, it was Matthew.

''Move" I said. "No" He said very simply. "Move" I raised my voice this time but he just stood there like a wall. "Okay I don't mind" I said and tried to push him away. God he really is a wall. He stepped forward causing me to fall on the floor.

"I hate you. Jerk" I muttered. "No you love me little brat" He said as he took the remote and plopped on the couch. I stuck my tongue out at him and he chuckled. I heard a knock on the door and ran towards it. I opened the door. It was Jade!

She hugged me tightly. "Oh my god, I haven't seen you forever!" I spoke dramatically. "I know right" She responded. That's not true we were at school together today. "Idiots" Matt said not turning his head away from the TV.

"Hi losers!" Liam greeted us while coming downstairs. Jade's eyes widened because he was shirtless. She stood there awkwardly not saying a word. "Okay. let's go to my room!" I broke the silence, pushing Jade upstairs while she was staring at him. "And put a shirt on, you peasant" I said passing him on the stairs. He stuck his tongue out at me while making weird noises.

Jade and I entered my bedroom and she lied on my bed exaggeratedly. "My eyes are gifted!" She said looking at the ceiling. When she sat up I threw a pillow at her. "Hey, what was that for?" She whined. "For being an idiot" I said and threw a pillow at her again. "How do you like him. I'm his sister and even I hate him". "You can't hate your brothers" She said with a smirk. "Yes I can" I said crossing my arms.

"Yes I can" I heard someone's voice. When I turned around I saw Scott mocking me leaning by the door. I gave him a sarcastic smile and shut the door in his face. "Butt face" I mumbled. "I heard that" He yelled.

Me and Jade were talking about Teen Wolf season 6. "Why did my poo bear (Dylan O'Brien) injure himself! Teen Wolf season 6 would be on now." I whined and lied on my bed. Jade sighed and joined me. "You know If you think about it, Liam and Stiles are quite similar to each other" She said still day dreaming. I shook my head at her with a firm face. Did she really just compare Dylan O'Brien to my filth of a brother?

"Jade your mom is here!" Matt called from downstairs. "Hey, Why so early?" I asked sadly. "I almost forgot. Our relatives are coming by supper so mom wants me around." She explained. My face went down. "Aw, don't worry you will be fine. They are staying just for week." She said playfully. "Yeah, I better hide a baseball bat, a lacrosse stick and other stuff which causes scars or bruises. Oh and since Mom is leaving too I shall get a private guard" I said seriously and Jade chuckled. "You will be fine. If anything I only live 2 blocks away. But I hear screaming every day and never actually check if everything is alright here" Jade said furrowing her eyebrows. "Thanks for calming me" I said sarcastically.

We went downstairs and heard my mom's voice "Suppers ready". I said goodbye to Jade and entered the kitchen. Boys have already started eating. Such gentlemen.

*After supper*

I let out a scream. "What happened?!" Liam rushed into computer room. "Another's hands have touched my skin I won't tell him where I've been he knows, he knows, he knows!" I sang loudly. "What?" Liam asked in confusion. "Chill I'm just jamming out to I know what you did last summer"  I said. "You can't just screech like that" He said. I didn't listen to him and kept singing. He huffed and then paused the song. I glanced at him annoyingly.

"Stop making raptor noises" He said firmly this time. I stared at him for a second not saying a word. "Hmm?" He said raising his eyebrows. "Fine" I replied and rolled my eyes pressing the start button. He rolled his eyes and accidentally hit his head on the door while walking out.

I laughed and screamed "That's what you get for pausing Shawn Mendes' song!".  After that I threw a pillow at him and continued singing. He gave me a death glare and took a lacrosse stick. "Oh no" I said to myself and grabbed my mom's baseball bat which luckily was right beside my desk. To annoy him more I started singing "Sweatshirt" by Jacob Sartorius because he hates it. "So you can wear my Sweatshirt and you can tell your friends! We'll be together till the end!" I sang while he was chasing me. "SHUT UP" he yelled while I was laughing. "CAUSE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I HOLD, AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE COLD. SO BABY WEAR MY" I started singing louder and moving faster.

I ran downstairs and hid behind Scott. "Scott help!" I shrieked. "Whats going on?!" He said. "Liam is trying to kill me" I said. "I'm not trying to kill you silly. I'm just going to leave a scar on you face with a shape of net." He said very calmly pointing at a lacrosse stick. "Alright give me these" Scott took our weapons and went upstairs.

Liam glared at me and I gave him a quick smile. Then we noticed Matt asleep on the coach. I'm surprised he didn't wake up during my concert. But he is a very heavy sleeper though. Liam smirked and walked towards to him giving me a watch and learn look.

"MATTHEW!" He screamed in Matthew's ears. Matt fell on the floor and before he noticed, Liam had already run upstairs. "Jessica!" Matt roared while I was laughing my butt off. "It wasn't me it was Liam" I said trying to defend myself. "I can't see him anywhere" He said and walked towards to me. "But-" was all I managed to say before he put me in headlock. "Matthew let go of me!" I screamed. He let me go. "Jerk" I mumbled. "Jerk" He mocked me with a high-pitched voice while walking upstairs.

I looked and no one was around. Finally, Peace.

I fell asleep on the couch for about 2 hours and woke up to someone carrying me. It was Scott. "What's your deal" I said strictly. He laughed and put me in my bed. "Night" he said. "Night" I answered.

Tomorrow is last day of school, last day of 9th grade and the start of summer with my brothers without my mom. I thought about it for a while and soon fell asleep.