Chapter: 5

Jessica's P.O.V.

It's still Saturday afternoon! I'm bored! Sitting next to Matt and Liam and still watching this stupid football match. Scott is still asleep. He's still ill. Jade has her cousins over what can I do!

I got a video call from my mom and immediately answered it. "Mom" I screamed. "Jessie!" She screamed back laughing. "I miss you already! how are you" I said. "I'm fine honey. Is Scott feeling better?" She asked worriedly. "Yeah. He's fine fast asleep." I said. "I hear football match. Is he really sleeping?" She said laughing. "Liam and Matt are watching football. They don't even pay attention to me" I said. "Matthew? Liam?" Mom said loudly. "Hey mom!" Matt yelled, took my phone and got my face away from the camera with his hand. "I hope you are not fighting guys" Mom said smiling and pointing finger. "What? No" Matt said smiling. Liam coughed very loudly. "Okay guys I have to go love you!" Mom said. "Bye" We all said.

I got my red beats and started listening to Life of the party by Shawn Mendes. It was very loud. I think almost Scott could hear. I could see how 2 of my brothers are being tortured by listening the song I love but wait I don't care. I started singing. "SO BABY BE THE LIFE OF THE PARTY!" I sang. "Shut up!" They both screamed at me. "I have nothing to do!" I yelled back with a weird face. "Okay. Okay. Calm down just let the match finish and we can play truth or dare" Liam cut the situation. "Yaas! Yass! Yass!" I said between creepy laughs. "I hate when you are doing this" Matt said.

I was going to my room when I bumped into Scott. "Hey are feeling better?" I asked. "Yeah I'm fine now thanks to you" He said and hugged me. I hugged him back. "Okay we are playing truth or dare in a few so wanna join?" I asked. "Sure" He said as he passed me and pulled my hair playfully. "Idiot" I mumbled. "Idiot" He mocked.

I walked into my room and got a message from Jade.

Ja is Jade and J is Jessica.

Ja: Logan asked me out!

J: OMG Finally!

Ja: :D Can't wait!!

J: Where are you going?!

Ja: Movies!

J: Awesome!

Ja: Oh and btw I'm coming to your house with my outfits. Guess why???

J: Oh hell no!!! Wait... What Hell no?!

Ja: You are going to help me with choosing an outfit for my date tomorrow!

J: Sure see ya in a few

Ja: And btw my outfit stays at your house because Jake will ruin it

J: NP

Jake is Jade's little brother. He is only 5 and already so talented. I lied on my bed and tried to fall asleep until...

Jade knocked on the door with 3-4 hangers with outfits. "Knock knock! Who is there?! That's me now open it!" Jade yelled before Matt opened the door. I could tell it was her. Matthew opened the door. "Is it black Friday yet?" he asked. "Is Jess here? Just kidding I know she is here move" She said as she pushed him away laughing and coming upstairs to my room. "Wake up sleepy head!" She screamed as she came in. I stood up looking at her outfits.

*7 outfits later*

"Help me!" Jade screamed and landed on the floor. A long dress with High heel shoes. Really? And I was laughing my butt off like a good friend. "You're a jerk" she tried to act like Veronica and threw a pillow at me. "Amanda, Melanie, get me some chewing gum I'm the boss here" She was mocking her. I laughed.

I started thinking about Carter. I don't know why. Maybe because Veronica always tried to get him away from me. But Carter never liked her anyway. Veronica knew I liked him that's why she wants him so bad. When we had chemistry together she sat next to him but Carter quickly transferred next to my seat. Veronica glared at me because she is so arrogant that she thinks that every boy has to like her. But Carter knows she is a psycho. That's how I got a school enemy.

"EARTH TO JESSICA" I got away from my thoughts by Jade waving her hand in front of my face. "Sorry" I said and put my hands up. "Okay which one out of this 2?" She asked. "Okay let's see..."

We ended up choosing that one

We ended up choosing that one. "JADE, JESS COME DOWNSTAIRS WE ARE PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE!!!!!!" Scott yelled. "Okay" we yelled back and went downstairs.

We sat in a circle. It was evening already. "Okay Jess truth or dare?" Liam asked. "Dare" I said proudly but scared because it was Liam. He gave me a smirk and said "Do 20 push ups". "You know I can barely do 2" I said.

"Do it" He said as he took his one out to take a picture. "Fine" I said. I did about 5 and smashed my face on the floor. All of my brothers and Jade laughed. "Aw let me help you little brat" Scott said as he helped me up to the couch.

"Okay Jade truth or dare?" Matt asked her. "Dare" She said scared. "I dare you to jump in the pool with your clothes on" Matt said. "Damn" she mumbled and went to the pool. We all followed her. She walked closer with a fake sad face. Matthew ran to her and pushed her into pool. We all laughed. "Jerk" She yelled from the pool and forced him to fall in with her hands. Me and my 2 brothers laughed and went in house. 2 freaks soon came in. I laughed very hard about Matthew. He looked awful. "I love you little sis" He said as he hugged me very tightly. "No! Let go" I laughed. "Yay I want too!" Jade yelled and joined us. I was in bear hug. I screamed and they finally let me go.

"Guys I have to go" Jade said. I did my puppy eyes. "Aw sorry boo" She hugged me and left. I turned around to my brothers sitting on the couch. "What now?" I asked. They shrugged. I took my famous air microphone. "Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, So tell me what you want, what you really really want, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, So tell me what you want, what you really really want, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha" I danced weirdly and pointed at them. "Oh no" Matt mumbled putting hand over his face so did my other brothers. They were very annoyed.

"If you want my future forget my past, If you wanna get with me better make it fast..." I was cut off by Liam taking me off and carrying upstairs. "Put me down!" I laughed. He put me down right in my room in front of the door. "Night weirdo" he said, kissed my forehead and left. "Night " I said and laughed.