Chapter: 6

Jessica's P.O.V

I woke up and checked my phone. It was 11:30 AM. Nice Jessica. I rolled back and received a message. I immediately checked it. It was from Carter! I think my heart just skipped a beat.

(C is Carter, J is Jess)

C: Hey Jess Have you woken up yet?

J: Yea What's up?

C: Nothing. I heard that Jade and Logan are going out today

J: Yeah so? (BTW Carter and Logan are best friends)

C: Just Wondering if you would go out with them and me.

J: A double date?

C: Yup

J: I would love to

C:K meet ya there at 6

J: K bye

I was shocked. I called Jade.

(J is Jess. Ja is Jade)

J: JADE!!!

Ja: what?

J: Carter asked me out on the double date with you!!!!

Ja: NO WAY!!!! AWESOME!!!!

J: I KNOW!!!

Ja: Wait..

J: What?

Ja: Do you really think your brothers will let you go?

J: I don't know. I will figure something out

Ja: Yeah.. Good luck with that

We finished the call. I got in the shower. brushed my hair, teeth, washed my face and so on. I went downstairs. What a great smell! I went into the kitchen. "Morning" I said. "Morning" My brothers responded while eating. "Pancakes!" I exclaimed. "Who's the cook?" I asked before i sat by the table next to Liam. Scott raised his hand. "So tasty!" I said stuffing my mouth with pancakes.

"I almost forgot" Scott said. "Aunt Miranda and Grace are staying with us for a week" Scott said. "Yay! When are they arriving?" I asked. "Grace texted me that they will be here in an hour" Matt said. "okay" I said and put dirty dishes in the sink.

I'm so happy that Grace and Aunt Miranda are coming over. Grace is my favorite cousin. She's my age. An only child. Yes, no annoying brothers. Can't wait to see her. I walked into the living room and sat in an armchair texting Jade.

"Hey what was that noise in the morning?" Scott asked walking in the living room followed by Liam and Matt. "Oh, Just got good news" I said. "What news" Scott asked confused as he sat on the couch. So did my brothers. "Does that matter? Am I not allowed to be happy?" I asked  nervously. I'm a terrible liar. "No" Liam said and I glared at him. "You are never happy in the morning" Matthew said. "So?" I said and stood up from the armchair to stop answering questions. But I got soon pulled on the couch by Scott pulling me by waist.

"Tell the truth" Scott said looking in my eyes. "Never" I said narrowing my eyes and getting closer to his face. "Are you sure?" Scott asked. "Yes" I said and tried to get back in the armchair but again got pulled back, this time, by Liam. "For what" I thought to myself. "Okay. Now say what happened this morning" Liam said as he took my wrist and started twisting it. "Ouch! Let go you idiot" I tried to escape his grip but it didn't work. "Just say it and this will end" Liam said looking straight at my face. "Stop you're hurting me" I said and he started twisting it harder. "Jessica" He said. "NEVER!" I growled.

We heard a knock on the door. This is my chance. I immediately jumped out of a family grip and opened the door. "Aunt Miranda!" I yelled and hugged her very tightly. "no more questions here for Jessica!" I said pointing fingers to my brothers. "You've grown so tall and beautiful! All of you!" She said and put my brothers in her famous bear hug. "I missed you so much" Grace gave me a tight hug and so to my brothers. "I missed you too!" I said.

Grace and Aunt Miranda finished unpacking. Grace is in my room and aunt Miranda in Mom's room. "So? Any news?" Grace asked sitting on my bed. She's like a sister I never had. "Yes" I said with a smirk. "Tell me everything!" She exclaimed. "Okay" I said. I looked in the hall to check if anybody was there. All clear. I locked my bedroom door. She looked confused. I told her everything.

"How can I tell my brothers! They will never let me go!" I said. "Why do you have to ask them?" Grace said. "Because... Because.. Wait Scott isn't a boss here anymore. I can ask aunt Miranda!" I said. "Then go!" She said. I went in my mom's room. "Hi aunt M" I said. "Hey Jessie" She said with a smile. "Can I ask you something?" I asked. "Of course you can" She said. I locked the bedroom door. She looked confused.

I told her about the double date and my annoying brothers. "So can you let me go?" I asked. "Well your mom says it's fine but I don't know how the boys will react" She said. "So that's yes?" I asked. "Yes but please ask your brothers too you know how protective they get" She said. "Thank you thank you thank you! Best aunt ever" I said and kissed her cheek.

"Guess who's going out with Carter?" I screamed running in my bedroom. "Yes!" Grace yelled and we celebrated with jumping and screaming. "But what about your brothers?" She asked. "I don't care I can tell them right now if mom said yes. Well I guess I still need their approval" I said.

I ran downstairs. All of my brothers were sitting on the couch looking at me. "So are you going to tell us about what happened this morning" Liam asked. I nodded with a smirk.  "I'm going out with Carter" I mumbled looking down. "Huh?" Matt asked. "I said I'm going out with Carter" I said a bit louder. "Speak up" Liam said. "I'm going out with Carter!" I said loudly this time. "What!" Scott stood up and roared. "You can't do anything about it" I said firmly even though I was quite scared.

"You are not going" Liam and Matt said in sync and stood up. "Too late because mom and aunt Miranda said yes and wait I don't care what you think" I said. "But" Scott was cut off by me dancing my winning dance with stupid crooning while singing 'I can't hear you' and going into the kitchen.

I got a banana and went back in the living room. Wow my brothers looked sad and pissed off at the same time. "Listen guys I'm sorry but we all knew that this would happen one day" I said as I sat in an armchair next to the couch where my brothers were sitting. They all agreed. "Aw my overprotective bros!" I said and hugged them tightly. "Okay that's enough" Matt said and they pushed me away and we all laughed.

I went upstairs and told Grace everything. "Awesome. Now let's choose your outfit and I will do your make up" She said. She did my make up and got me dressed.

"You look amazing" She said. "Thanks" I said. I checked my phone it was 5:50 PM. "I will ask aunt Miranda to drive me" I said. "I will drive you" Scott said standing by my door. "Okay. I'll be down in 5" I said. He nodded and went downstairs. "Oh my god did you see his face? He looked like a kicked puppy" Grace said. I sighed knowing how much I'm hurting my brothers but what can I do, my happiness matters too.

I went downstairs and saw my brothers on the couch. They all stood up and walked to me. "What?" I asked confused. "You look... goodish" Matt said. That's the nicest thing he has ever said to me. "Aw thank you" I said with a smile. "Promise me that you won't be late than 9" Liam said. "And please... please... please promise that you won't have your first kiss on your first date please..." He said stepping closer after every 'please'. "I promise" I said rolling my eyes. "I'm serious" He said. "I am too" I said. My brothers looked satisfied.

"Let's go Jess" Scott said from outside coming downstairs. "Okay. Bye guys" I said. "Bye" They all said. I hopped into the car in the front seat. "You ready?" Scott said. I nodded and he started a car.

It's gonna be a long drive.