Chapter: 21

*Hope everyone is staying home and healthy. Wish you all the best

*Let me know what you think in the comments

Jessica's P.O.V.

"Let's hope they just got there and haven't noticed your absence yet" Liam said to us and we nodded. "I'm going in" He said before walking off. The plan is that he distracts mom and my grandpa, while Matt and I get in from my bedroom window. This should go perfect.

Liam's P.O.V.

"Hey ma" I said walking in. "Liam! How are you?" My grandfather, Jack, said with the usual wide smile and open arms. "Hey" I welcomed him with a huge grin and a hug. "You've grown so much since I last saw you" He said.

"Liam, honey, can you call Jess and Matthew downstairs?" Mom told me. "Why?" I asked trying to win some time. "Because their grandfather is visiting?" She replied and thank god she was too busy setting the table to notice my stumbling.

"Okay, but I have something very important to say now" I said. There were a few awkward seconds of silence as I stood there biting the inside of my lip, not knowing what to say.

Jessica's P.O.V.

"This is all your fault" Matt said while we were walking towards our destination. "How is this my fault?" I said feeling insulted. "You have bad influence on me" He said and I laughed.

"Don't even tell me, that you didn't want to come. You even told me to bring my guitar" I said pointing to a guitar he was carrying on his back. "Well? You're welcome" He said as if he was stating the obvious and I rolled my eyes.

Liam's P.O.V.

"I'm listening" Mom said with her hands on her hips. "What is it?" Pops asked me with concern.

"I-I... I-I... I am never going to find a girlfriend in my life!" I whined, acting devastated.

I landed on the couch with a sad expression for more dramatic effect. Those little turds better hurry up.

Jessica's P.O.V.

We were almost there and I saw a mouse run beside me unexpectedly. "SON OF A-" I was about to scream when Matt said "Shut up, they're going to hear you" and covered my mouth with his hand. "BUT" I said escaping from his grip.

"It's just a mouse Jessica!" He cut me off. "Oh, it was not just a mouse! It was literally a Cockamouse; I told you they existed!" I argued. "Whatever" He said as we finally reached the tree beside my bedroom window.

(A/N shoutout to HIMYM my fav show in the whole world. The cockamouse thing is from there if anyone's curious)

"I'm going first"
"No, I am"
"It's my bedroom!"
"And this is my leg"
"What-OW!"

This idiot just gave me a dead leg and started climbing the tree.

"Are you coming or?" He stopped and looked at me still on the ground. I picked myself up and followed him up.

Matt reached the window and tried to push it open. Then again. Then again, before he closed his eyes, let out a huge breath and looked at me.

"You never lock your window. Ever! And the only time we decide to sneak out you lock the sh^t out of it?!"

I groaned and face-palmed myself.

Liam's P.O.V.

"Oh, nonsense, why would you say that?" Pops said sitting next to me. "Honey, where is this coming from?" Mom said resting her hand on my arm.

"I-I don't know, I guess nobody thinks I'm good enough" I said sobbing. I was doing a real Shakespeare drama there.

"What? You are a handsome, smart, funny young man. I don't think you'll have a problem finding a just as wonderful woman. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Anyway, you're still young" He said. Wow, I made this all up but it still sounded helpful.

"Thanks pops" I said and hugged him. "Oh, I know what this is about" My mom said with a little smile in the corner of her mouth.

"You do?" I asked raising an eyebrow before she made my head rest on her shoulder.

"Yes. I think you seeing your older brother going on a date, maybe it brought out some emotions you had inside. But it's okay to feel that way sometimes honey" She said caressing my hair. Yeah, okay.

"You know me so well mom" I said with my voice coming out in a whisper. She kissed my forehead and went back to setting up the table.

After she got up, pops leaned close to me and whispered "I know what you're hiding". My eyes widened. "Okay listen"

"You think girls don't take you serious, eh? They just laugh at your jokes and pranks and that's all?" He interrupted me before I spilled the real truth. "Um.." I don't know what to say but man he is right.

"Don't worry son. A lot of women are afraid of clowns, but somehow still end up dating them" He said. I raised one eyebrow at him and he started laughing.

"I'm just kidding. The point is, you're a great boy, you'll find the right one. There's someone special waiting for everyone in this life and you are not an exception" He said seriously this time. "Thanks" I said smiling at him.

"Alright, I need to use the restroom. It's going to take a while" He said muttering the last sentence and walking upstairs. Matt and Jessie must be done by now. I'm so happy it worked.

Text from Jess

J - LIAM MY BEDROOM WINDOW IS LOCKED

L - Are you kidding me?! Stay where you are. Walk through the front door when I text you

Are they for real? Meanwhile, Scott came in and leaned onto the door with dreamy eyes. "Barf" I said and he stuck his middle finger at me, still smiling like an idiot. Alright, I just need to stall him and mom in the kitchen for a little while.

"How did your date go sweetheart?" She asked him grinning. He just shrugged and continued smiling dreamily. "Come on tell me something" She begged.

"Matt! Jessie! Come downstairs!" Mom screamed for them while she was waiting for an answer from Scott. Oh, no. "Yeah tell us about your park date" I said to Scott teasingly to change the topic.

"It was- Wait, how did you know that I was at the park?!" Suddenly his dreamy eyes became glaring ones that could easily slice me up alive if he wanted them to.

I did all this Leonardo Dicaprio acting just to turn myself in. Oh, the little turds so owe me.

Suddenly an idea struck my head as I looked at Scott who's visibly mad still waiting for my answer. I texted Jessica to start moving. Oh, this is so scary to even think about.

I ran to the kitchen resulting him charging at me, resulting mom following us while screaming to break it off. What wouldn't you do for the people you love. Also, I'm a genius.

Jessica's P.O.V.

Liam texted me, and Matt and I ran to the front door and walked in slowly. We quickly walked upstairs. Luckily, the sound of Scott and Liam fighting covered the noise we were making. Matt went into his bedroom and I went into mine.

Finally. I thought to myself before looking to my right, and a giant gasp escaped my mouth.

"What are you doing here?"

*Who do you think it is?

*Updates every Monday! <3

*Don't forget to vote & comment