Chapter: 20

Jessica's P.O.V.

"After careful consideration, and meditation" I said walking to the couch Matt was laying on.

"I've narrowed down my list of celebrity boyfriends to 2 possible candidates" I finished as I reached him.

"And those are?" He asked. "Daniel Seavey" I said. "Ooh" He responded acting impressed. "I know right?!"

"And Spiderman" I added. "Really? Tom Holland?". I guess he was not feeling this one. "I said Spiderman" I replied. "Oh" He said understanding. "But, as Tom Holland" I said with a smirk.

"So, who do I choose?" I questioned. Matthew sighed. "Well, Daniel has nice eyes, but Tom is working with Marvel-WHAT AM I DOING, STOP ASKING ME STUPID QUESTIONS" He said raising his voice.

Matt and I were still grounded from the time we got a detention on the first day of school. "I'm bored what do you expect me to do?" I said. "I'm supposed to be at a sleepover right now" I muttered.

"It's been a week I want to leave this house" Matt said. "How pathetic is that that we can't entertain ourselves without using Netflix, phones and other technology" He said out of blue.

"I can" I said. "Fantasizing about dating celebrities is not entertaining" He said. "It kind of becomes obsessive OH MY GOD just help me choose one" I said.

He starred at me before shouting "Mom, help Jessica is acting crazy again" I rolled my eyes.

Mom ran downstairs in a rush. "Hey, where are you going?" I asked. "I was supposed to pick your grandfather up from the airport and I'm kind of running late" She said looking through her purse.

"Hey, pops is coming?" Matt said excitedly. I love when he visits us. He's the most kind, genuine and wise person I know.

"I'll come with you, you probably could use some company" I said getting up but Matt pulled me back before saying "No, I'm more fun, take me" and I glared at him. "Nice try, you're not leaving this house until your punishment is over" She said "love you" and left.

Liam came downstairs giggling. He continued to giggle all the way to the kitchen. "What's up with him?" I asked. He came back and was giggling all the way til his sat in an armchair beside us. "Don't even ask me" He said holding a chuckle. "Okay" Matt said. "Fine I'll tell you"

He looked around before leaning towards us and whispering "I just saw Scott spraying on a perfume and humming 'Thinking out loud'". I'm lost. "So?" I said. "So, he's totally going on a date" He said. "Do you really think so?" I gasped full of excitement and Liam nodded. "That poor girl" Matt said and laughed.

"Say. Nothing" Liam said when he heard Scott walking down the stairs. "I'm going out" Scott said picking up his coat. "Really? Where?" Matt said. "Somewhere" He replied while examining his look in the mirror. "With whom?" Matthew asked again and smirked. "Someo- No one!" Scott said.

"Can I tag along then?" Liam asked grinning. "Sorry the service is really bad here I'll call you back later" Scott responded and left and we let out a huge laugh.

"Well, I got to go" Liam said patting my lap and walking to the door. "Wait, are you seeing someone too?" I asked. "No, I'm going to spy on him" He said and I snorted. "Dude no, don't. It's a bad idea. Also, a little privacy invading" Matt said.

"Oh please, you're only saying that because you're grounded and can't join me" Liam said and Matt gasped dramatically before saying "That is... completely true" and I chuckled. "Adiós" Liam said before walking out.

I guess it's just me and Matt this evening. Yay...

*15 minutes later*

I don't know if I can take anymore of this boredom. How could mom take away my phone. It's the 21st century. On top of that I'm stuck here alone with my brother. Wait. I came to a realization.