Chapter 30

أحبك ( I love you)
❤️❤️❤️
إلى السماء والعودة (to the sky and back)

SOFIA
I woke up. My head was aching. I found myself at home. I was on our bed and Amaar was next to me.
Ammar was next to me.
Ammar was next to me... Oh my God.
I was so happy yet surprised, yet stressed, yet satisfied. My heart had uncontrollable, different feelings at that time. I looked at him. He was sleeping so soundly than ever.
He looked so handsome in his sleep too. I bent down to kiss him on his cheek and the way my unfaithful heart felt was just indescribable. I closed my eyes feeling him so close to me.

And then he woke up suddenly and I froze. I sat properly and he looked at me and then said, "Assalam alaikum, my beautiful wife, how are you ? How are you feeling ? And did you just kiss me..."

I felt so embarrassed and I was blushing and I had so many questions at first. I even forgot about my mom.
I asked him now worried, "Waalaikum Salam, love.. I am fine. How are you ?? And how is ummi (mom). What happened ?? And what are you doing here in the morning ?? And how did I reach here ?? Sorry for all questions at once."

He told me my mom was fine and we will go to the hospital in a while. She was there under medication for some time. I was relieved. And he also said my siblings were in the next room and that he called Zayed to inform I would go to work in the afternoon. I was so happy he cared so much for me.
In all this lovely moment, I remembered her - her who I'd never wish existed - I don't know what happened yesterday after I fainted.

He then said, "Hayaty (my life) I think you should start dieting. You have become a little bit heavy now to carry..." and he laughed. I knew I reached home because he carried me anyways.
I looked at him giving him the *really* expression.

I told him, "If you teach me to be carried all the time, you will need to go to the gym more often now to become stronger and then you'll get all those ladies stare at you."
And I looked at him.

He said," I smell someone getting jealous. Ohhh I have a possessive owner... and I love this owner from the bottom of my heart."

And I said, "And I love the one who loves his owner."

And he moved closer to me, closer that we breathed the same air. I even thought that nitrogen became 99% and oxygen 1% because I just breathed heavily - too heavy I missed air - And he came closer, closer and I just closed my eyes and I felt his love within me.

I got ready and decided to go see my siblings. They were still sleeping. I made breakfast and then went to wake them up and told them they were going home to take their clothes as they would live with me for a few days until mom would be fine. They were happy yet worried and they missed mom. After eating and freshening up they left with the driver and went home.

I saw Ammar come to the kitchen while I was serving food to keep on the dining table. And he seemed in a romantic mood, a flirtatious mood but I was in a curiosity mood, a question-answer mood.
He hugged me from behind and I was startled at first and then I turned and hugged him back with all the passion I had in me and all that missing him in this world and I told him to sit on the table I was bringing food.

We sat on the table and I served him and we started to eat. Just after finishing he washed his hands and I told him to sit on the sofa for two minutes. I wanted to talk to him.
I said, "Habibi, (my darling) I am so happy you are with me today. I am happy you were with me in this situation. I am happy we are sitting together right now but..."

And he interrupted saying, "I know what you want to ask love. Why am I here instead of being with Fatma..."

(Oh the way he said her name, I wanted to stab him with a knife, shoot her with a gun and then murder myself !!!!! )