Chapter 31

(If life was a puzzle) إذا كانت الحياة لغزا محيرا
❤️❤️❤️
ثم لقد جمعت كل قطعة اليوم (then I have collected all pieces today)

SOFIA
I returned home. I was happy. Alhamdulillah (thank God) it was such a good day. When I entered, the house was dark and I found a letter on the door. It said,
"Dear love of my life,
Please go to the ground floor bedroom and wear what is on the bed and come directly to the garden.
With love ^_^ your husband !"

Well he was still in the romantic mood and I loved him so much. I went inside the room. It wasn't ours, ours was upstairs. I was following instructions - obedient wife here.

I saw a peachish, whitish dress. It was beautiful. Ah the sequins it had on top and the flare below. I loved it. Ammar's taste in clothes was surely perfect. I wore it. The most amazing thing - it was my size !!

Was he always this romantic or did my love make him ? I put some makeup and I made my hair into beautiful simple waves

I put some makeup and I made my hair into beautiful simple waves. I thought of leaving them open because I was just with him anyways.

I left the room and the moment I opened the door I found rose petals

I left the room and the moment I opened the door I found rose petals. From the door to the garden. And the lighting was awesome. I felt special I could cry. I never imagined this much love and happiness in my life.
I walked the petal ramp and reached outside and I saw the garden beautifully decorated and petals on the ground written, 'I love you Sofia'

I was floored and when I saw him stare at me, I was blushing until my cheeks turned pink - my blusher was unneeded - He was wearing a white thobe and his egal and ghutrah up in a beautiful design ~ My heart saw home, my heart saw love, my heart was in awe ~

And he broke the moment I was lost in -  he said, "This is nothing, come on let's go have dinner."
And he put my hand between his elbow like a usual couple does but him doing it felt unusual, it felt out of the world.

We went inside and the AC was on and it was all decorated romantically again. It was a candle light dinner. What did this man want today? To kill me in his love ?