Christmas Special; Merry Christmas!

As somewhat an apology and a Christmas gift, here's this cute little one-shot.

The characters, including the reader, are all the same from this story but this one-shot will not affect the plot in any way.

Hope you enjoy!

*~*~*~*

(Name)'s POV

"(Name)-chan, you came!" I smiled at Megumi as she took some of the gifts from the pile I was holding and placed it with the rest.

"Of course! How could I miss the once a year Polar Star Dormitory Christmas Party?"

I walked in and was greeted by cheers and grins, the colors of red, green, and gold decorating Marui's room. Everyone sat in a circle and Isshiki stood in the middle, leading them in a Christmas carol.

"Ah, (Name)-chan, you're just in time for carols~" He sang.

I laughed and seated myself in the empty seat between Shun and Ryoko. Everyone clapped and cheered in unison, and soon we began to chant Christmas carols to which Isshiki would dance in beat with.

Many different foods were cooked for the party, ranging from cookies to turkeys to casseroles, and each was bursting with its own unique flavor embedded into it by the chef. I vigorously shoveled in food and stood up to get more, Yuki sweat-dropping as I pigged out.

"Isn't this your fifth serving now..?"

"Hush, my child. It's Christmas Eve." I grabbed a gingerbread man and made it scream before biting the head off gleefully.

"I guess you could call him a gingerdead man now."

"(Name) please." I picked up some grilled fish and bit into it.

"Merry fishmas, everyone."

"Whyyy-"

Eating the rest of the fish, I picked up a candy cane and began eating it, reclaiming my seat. My dorm mates sighed in relief that my puns were over until I took out the now sharpened candy cane and smirked.

"What do you call a murder with a candy cane?"

"Don't-!"

"Ho ho homicide."

"Gahh!"

*~*~*~*

Everything was pretty tame (for a Polar Star party, at least) for the first hour, but when Ryoko pulled out a big bottle of 'rice juice', I gulped nervously. It was common for everyone to somehow manage to get drunk off of the beverage, and only then did the party truly begin.

"A toast to another great year at Tōtsuki," Isshiki stood up and held up his cup of rice juice, "and a merry Christmas to all of my wonderful brothers and sisters of Polar Star Dormitory. Cheers!"

"Cheers!" We raised our cups before taking a swig, and soon enough the party began to escalate.

*~*~*~*

"On the twelfth day of Christmas, my drive through gave to me:" Soma began the last verse to the hilarious Christmas carol we were singing.

"Twelve bags of Pepto!" Yuki shouted.

"Eleven pounds of blubber," Ryoko cheered.

"Ten baked potatoes!" Shoji grinned.

"Nine Polish hot dogs," Daigo responded joyfully.

"E-Eight bowls of chili," Megumi, who was not drunk on rice juice, muttered shyly.

"Seven pints of coleslaw," Shun stated soberly, obviously not a lightweight like the majority of the dorm.