n o t e

Hey guys! First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Technically, we have a few more hours to go until 2016 is over but I just wanted to thank you all for the amount of support I have received this past year. Wattpad and books and writing have been one of the most positive things in my life this year and I cannot thank this community enough. Thank you all for reading this book or giving it a chance- I'm so so grateful for everything I have received.

You might be wondering where the rest of the 5 Days of Christmas short stories are. Unfortunately, half way through December, I got sick and I had no energy or motivation to write. As most of you know, I did NaNoWriMo in November in an attempt to finish 'The Dumped Club' (which I did) but it really burnt me out due to having to juggle so many things at the same time. I didn't feel well emotionally and the last two short stories weren't going well and I didn't want to put up crap for you guys to read. I want to put up something I liked writing and it wasn't the case with those two short stories. I immensely apologise for this  but I hope you've enjoyed whatever I've put up (Dancing In Our Stitch Onesies was my favourite to write XD).

To wrap up the year, I decided to also do a small edit of my favourite Wattpad books of 2016. Obviously, the list is much longer and you can see the whole thing on my profile but these are my favourite of the favourite.

As for now and starting 2017, I am writing my third book while trying to work on other large projects so I might not be posting for a while

As for now and starting 2017, I am writing my third book while trying to work on other large projects so I might not be posting for a while. I will, of course, be reading and be active on books and in the community but it might be a while before I publish anything new.

Also, 1st January is Hope's birthday! Yayyy! I know it's kind of stupid to celebrate a character's birthday but this book has been a big part of my year and I want to acknowledge as much of it as I can.

I wish you guys all a fantastic new year and one filled with many more opportunities and happy moments and memories. 2016 has been rough for many people across the world so here's to 2017 and a better year. Thank you all for making my year <3

Antoana