18. court room audio tape (part three)

One Year EarlierCOURTROOM AUDIO TAPE

One Year Earlier
COURTROOM AUDIO TAPE

COUNSEL: Okay, start from the beginning. Where did you meet Blair Edwards?

BROWN: I met her three years ago when she was a freshman.

COUNSEL: So, you're older than her? Correct?

BROWN: Yes.

COUNSEL: Did you start to notice anything strange about her?

BROWN: No, not really. We were best friends, I should have noticed though.

COUNSEL: Are you saying that she made it up? The whole story?

BROWN: Yes that's exactly what I'm saying! He never did anything to her! She's a liar.

LAWYER: Objection! The witness said he blackmailed her!

JUDGE: Mrs. Sown, there is no evidence to support your statement!

JUDGE: Jury will disregard that last statement.

BROWN: No! That's not true. No one never blackmailed me so that I would lie. I really did want to protect Blair, because she was my best friend but, I found out who she really was.

COUNSEL: Which was?

BROWN: A lying stealing bitch!

JUDGE: Ms. Brown watch your language.

BROWN: Sorry your honour. I didn't mean anything by it. That's just who she is.

COUNSEL: Please go on Ms. Brown.

BROWN: Anyway, Blair at first she was a nice girl. I mean we were best friends. I would tell her anything and everything. If I was having a bad day or if something happened at home she would be the first person I would call. But now? I don't know what she is.

---------------------

END OF TAPE
Total minutes: 6 minutes 43 seconds