35. a whole new world

It was Friday morning I was in a horrible mood

It was Friday morning I was in a horrible mood. It's been close to a month and Blake hasn't come to sit with us at lunch. Mostly because I was there. Jace tells me they weren't all that close anymore either. All because of what? Me? That's obviously ridiculous and everyone one knows it. I am definitely not worth with their insanely close brotherly relationship.

"Hey," A quite voice says form behind me. I turn around slowly, I hadn't heard this voice in awhile.

My face instantly lit up. "Blake hey!" I couldn't believe my eyes. After almost a month Blake has finally come to talk to me.

"Hi," He smiled back. He generally looked happy which also made me happy and nervous at the same time. I didn't exactly know what to expect. What was he doing to say to me after a month? "I'm really sorry."

Well I didn't expect that.

"About what?" I ask slowly pushing my books into my locker. I just came back from Science class and I had a lot of text books fulled with useless information.

"About everything. I was acting crazy, I was just confused-" He tried to say.

"Hey, do you want to skip first and second?" I asked, because class was about to start in a few minutes and I decided that this conversation was important enough.

"Sure," Blake said and as soon as went outside he continued. "I'm sorry I ruined our friendship over my stupid feelings."

"Our friendship isn't ruined, and it wasn't stupid. I knew you just needed time to come around." I tried to explain to him. Of course our friendship wasn't completely ruined, it just needed a little bit of time.

"Oh, get over yourself." He laughed and then he suddenly stopped like something had just come to his mind.

"Sure, if you say so." I say stopping to look at him. "We are still friends right?" Well at least I was still hoping we were still friends after everything we went through.

"Of course." He smiled softly. "I want everyone to meet someone." He said quietly.

My jaw dropped. Wow. Blake has aa girlfriend maybe? "Who?" I asked almost to eagerly. 

He chuckled slowly and said, "Megan my. . . well almost girlfriend." He smiles.

"Really?" I gasped, "I'm so happy for you!" I truly am happy for Blake. He needed to know although I didn't feel the same way, I was always there for him.

"Yeah, I think she really likes me." He said and his cheeks went from his pale skin to a light shade of pink.

"I'm so happy for you." I say pulling him into a tight hug. "Hey are you sure this isn't just. . . you know to get over-" I tried to say and I didn't want to, but I needed to make sure.

"No" He said quickly, "I really do like her."

"Okay," I smiled, "I'm happy for you."

---