19. court room audio tape (part four)

One Year EarlierCOURTROOM AUDIO TAPE

One Year Earlier
COURTROOM AUDIO TAPE

BROWN: It stated a few years ago, when I first met Blair. She was a very nice and sweet girl, we instantly connected.

COUNSEL: What happened after that?

BROWN: Well, she just got really jealous. If I liked a boy, she would claim she liked him all along. Since I was a year older than her, I always got the chance to go to better parties. I was a little more popular than she was.

COUNSEL: Can you remember the exact date where Ms. Edwards starting acting out?

BROWN: No not at all, because it was so strange to me. She was always there for me. I would have never thought that she could do something like this!

COUNSEL: Like what, Ms. Brown?

BROWN: She betrayed me, and everyone else around her. This story she made up is not true! It was unbelievable! She would spread so many rumors about me. Saying that I was slut that slept with anyone, boys or girls.

JUDGE: Watch your language Mr. Brown. I'm not going to tell you again.

BROWN: I'm sorry, but that's what she said! How else am I supposed to put it?

JUDGE: Fine (pause) I'll allow it.

COUNSEL: Continue, Ms. Brown.

BROWN: So anyways, when I found out she had a boyfriend I didn't really believe it.

COUNSEL: Why so?

BROWN: Because she lied about anything. But this time she wasn't lying. Which was a shock to many. Then I found out he was one of my friends. Please you have to believe me! He wouldn't do anything to hurt her. She's a pathological liar!

                      ---------------------

END OF TAPE
Total minutes: 7 minutes 12 seconds