21. court room audio tape (part five)

One Year EarlierCOURT ROOM AUDIO TAPE

One Year Earlier
COURT ROOM AUDIO TAPE

JUDGE: I am calling the witness to the stand.

COUNSEL: Please state your full name and date of birth for the record.

COLLINS: Spencer Collins, born January 17. I'm 19 years old.

COUNSEL: Okay Ms. Collins, how do you know Blair Edwards?

COLLINS: I don't really know her, I've just seen her around school with Maddie.

COUNSEL: Madison Brown?

COLLINS: Yes, you can't believe her! Everything she said was a lie.

COUNSEL: But Madison Brown said everything Blair Edwards said was a lie. Are you now saying that Blair Edwards is lying?

COLLINS: Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. Adam black mailed her into saying all those horrible things.

COUNSEL: How so Ms. Collins?

COLLINS: Well no one knew this but Maddie doesn't like boys. We used to be best friends and when she told me she liked me as more then a friend. I kind of freaked out. So everything got awkward between us. But one day she just stopped talking to me. And I heard that she was hanging around Blair Edwards a lot. I guess poor Maddie fell for Blair too, and so when she made the video Adam found out.

COUNSEL: What video?

COLLINS: Well, she knew Blair definitely didn't feel the same way because she started dating Adam. See for me I didn't have a boyfriend and I never really talked about boys because I was too busy with school for a boyfriend. So Maddie, thought that maybe I felt the same way. But with Blair she knew she didn't feel the same way. She didn't dare to tell her, instead she made a video confessing her love to Blair but Adam found out. He told her that if she said anything bad about him in court he was going to tell everyone. Adam is very scary. He hurt Blair all the time.

COUNSEL: Can you please state who Adam is.

COLLINS: Adam Robertson Blair Edward's ex-boyfriend.

                      ---------------------

END OF TAPE
Total minutes: 7 minutes 55 seconds