Chapter 3 - The Neighbours

Beca and Jordan have lived in their new house for three days and for the weekend, Jordan wanted to do a little house warming and just have a chance to meet their new neighbours. Jordan also wanted to Beca to have a friend that was going to the same school as she was.

After they went in town the other day for some new wall paper, Beca found something that she really wanted. Jordan has always known that Beca was an outed gay person, so she found a massive pride flag, and I mean massive, it was five foot by three foot, and she wanted it above her bed. Of course, she got it.

Beca's room is still red, she hasn't done much to it, other than just buy little things for it. She bought a new desk which was situated under her window.

It was now Saturday at around five in the evening. The girls were just hoovering their front room and getting the snacks ready. They'd gotten on with a few of their neighbours already and they invited them round so that they could all get to know each other.

They were getting on well and Beca unfortunately doesn't like large groups of people, her anxiety plays up which is why she likes music, it's her getaway. Whilst everyone was in the living room chatting, Beca went in the kitchen to get a drink and just take a breather when she heard footsteps from behind her.

Beca turned around and smiled at a young girl.

''Sorry, hope I didn't startle you?" The younger girl said.

"No, you didn't, you alright, you look a little lost?" Beca asked the girl.

"I was just wondering where the bathroom was?"

"Ok, just go upstairs and it's the only room with the door open"

"Thank you."

The young girl smiled and then walked out.

After she left, Beca went in her music room and just sat on the sofa for about five minutes before going out to join her mother.

As Beca walked out the music room, the young girl who asked her where the toilet was, was back in the kitchen.

"Are you ok?" Beca asked curiously.

"Yeah, I'm fine, sorry, I asked your Mum for a drink, but she said to help myself, but I don't know where any thing is"

"Oh, I see, here you go, just this cupboard and under there is juice, just help yourself"

"Sorry, I'm being nosey, what are you doing in there? Shouldn't you be out here"

"Oh, it's just my space, my little music room"

"You have a music room? Can I see?"

"Err, yeah sure, just don't touch anything"

Beca and the young red head went into the room.

"Wow, this is amazing, what do you do?"

"I mix songs and play too"

"You'll have to show me some time" The girl winked.

"Yeah, maybe, but not right now. Anyway, I'm Beca, what about you?" 

Bechloe - The Start ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara