Chapter 10 - Chillin' Day

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

Beca moaned loudly completely forgetting that her alarm was on and forgetting to turn it off.

"Turn it off Beca"

"I'm getting there jeez, woman"

As soon as she turned off her alarm, both her and Chloe went back to sleep.

They both woke up around half 9 with headaches, they'd forgotten how much they drank last night until they saw the empty bottle of tequila, 2 shot glasses and a normal glass.

Beca went to get out of bed to go to the bathroom.

"My head is pounding" Chloe said quietly to Beca.

"Mine too, god damn that tequila"

They weren't thinking straight at all until Chloe tried to remember what happened last night. She had a bit of a worried expression on her face remembering what happened between her and Beca.

"Beca?"

"Yeah?"

"Last night, you said something about Stacie and Amy betting on us, like what?"

"Well, I was talking to Stacie in the bathroom and she said something about Amy owing her $20"

"Bitches"

"I know last night we were drunk and talking, but are you ok with giving us a go?"

"Becs, I'm more than sure, I really really like you. Like I really like you. At first I was bummed that no sex, but then you were right, we would've rushed"

"Yeah, I just want it to be special, you know? I want to take you on a date or two first? If that's ok with you?"

Chloe didn't say anything, instead she just intwined her fingers with Beca and kissed her lips slowly. They were sharing a nice slow passionate kiss and it was as if the world had stopped and it was just Beca and Chloe.

"Does that answer your question?" Chloe smirked.

"Yes, yes it does"

After a good half an hour with the girls just talking and stealing kisses from each other, they decided that it would be best if they got some food as they were hungry but before that, Beca was just going to jump in the shower. As soon as she got out, she threw on a pair of boxers and a top, knowing full well her mum wasn't going to be back until later that night she wasn't worried.

Chloe went in the shower after Beca and just found one of Beca's tops and put that on and a pair of shorts she found.

As soon as Chloe finished, she went downstairs and smelt bacon.

"Smells good" Chloe said wrapping her arms around Beca's waist.

Beca turned around quickly and gave her girlfriend a quick kiss before noticing that Chloe was wearing her clothes.

"Chlo, why are you wearing my clothes? I'm sure you have plenty." Beca giggled but had also noticed how cute Chloe looked with wet hair that was tied in a bun and wearing her clothes.

"They looked good, plus I liked the way they smelt of you, that a problem?" Chloe winked.

"Nope not at all"

Beca kissed the ginger and she was so caught up in the kiss she picked Chloe up and sat her on the counter and kissing her harder. Both girls were distracted that they'd forgotten about the bacon that was cooking.

"Shit Beca, the bacon"

"Fuuuck, that's your fault" Beca winked.

"Why is that my fault?"

"If you didn't look so good in my clothes and hot I wouldn't have kissed you and the bacon wouldn't be burnt"

"Oh, shut up" Chloe slapped Beca on the arm.

They were both giggling.

Eventually Beca cooked more bacon and had eaten, they ate in peace exchanging smiles every so often.

"What do you want to do today?" Chloe asked.

"Just chill of that's alright with you, I do need to go to the shop to grab something for dinner for us, mum text me saying to cook some food for me and you as she was eating out later"

"That's cool, how about we get changed into clothes that are suitable for the outside and just take a slow walk getting some fresh air too? I could do with a cigarette as wel"

"That sounds good"

Beca washed up the plates and Chloe dried up. Once they were done, they both went upstairs to get changed. Chloe kept Beca's top on and just put on a pair of shorts she brought over and Beca put on a pair of skinny jeans. They went in the bathroom to brush their teeth and then went downstairs to put on their shoes.

The walk to the shop was about 10 minutes. They were walking hand in hand and just chatting about anything.

After half an hour being in the shop and figuring out what they want to eat they left. They were going to be sharing a large lasagne with a bit of salad.

"I can't remember but did we have any other work to do?" Beca asked Chloe.

"It was music, but we do it in lesson, so we're clear of work"

"Sounds good"

1 hour later they'd finished the work and now it was 2 in the afternoon. They both picked up their phones for the first time and saw that they each had texts from Stacie and Beca had two from her mum. The texts from Stacie were just asking how it was going but neither of them knew they'd spoken to Stacie about one another so they kept that one quiet and never mentioned it and the text from Jordan was at 4am saying that she'd just gotten back to her friend's house.

The girls spent most of their day sat on the bed and just chilling and talking and again stealing kisses every now and then.

It was not about 10pm and the girls had already cooked, eaten, and cleaned up and they were both upstairs.

"HEY GIRLS" Jordan shouted as she walked through the door.

Neither of them heard her as they had the music loud.

"BECA, CHLOE?"

There was still no answer, so Jordan went upstairs and opened Beca's door...