Chapter 9 - The Sleepover Part III

"You're what?" Beca looked at her with a straight face and her head cocked to the left.

"I'm into you, like you know, I like you?"

"Please tell me that this isn't the alcohol talking?"

"No, it's not, I've honestly liked you for a while"

Beca smiled at her. Even though they were both drunk, they felt pretty sober in this conversation they were having.

"Chl--" Beca was interupted by Chloe's finger on her mouth

Beca grabbed Chloe's waist and pulled her in close. They were inches apart from each other's faces until Chloe closed the gap between them and kissed Beca every so lightly on her lips and then pulled away, smiling. Then Beca pulled away.

"What's wrong?" Chloe asked in a whisper

"Chloe, I wanted to tell you for a while. That's why I was talking to Stacie. Did you know they made a bet on us? That's besides the point. I wanted to tell you, I just didn't know how, so I suggested drinking. Look I know I'm a pain and not the perfect person. But I really like you. I didn't want to do this drunk, but did you maybe want to see where this going? Like give us a try? We don't have to announce we're girlfriends to the world, but I'd love to see where this could go. Would you want to go on this weird adventure with me? Oh god how cheesy was that?"

"Beca, yes" Chloe smiled.

"Yes?"

"Yes, you idiot"

Chloe grabbed onto Beca's wrists and pulled her in and kissed her quickly, the kiss was slow and so passionate Chloe slipped her tongue in Beca's mouth and the next thing they knew, they were fighting for dominance, their tongue's dancing in each other's mouths. Beca picked Chloe up and in the process grabbing her ass and moving backwards towards the bed, unfortunately in the heat of the kiss, Beca was meant to carefully put Chloe down but she managed to loose her balance and both girls fell on the bed banging their heads together.

"Beca you dill-hole, that hurt" Chloe said whilst laughing.

"Ooops, sorry"

Beca pressed play on the music and PYD by Justin Bieber started playing.

They started to kiss again and Beca dragged her hands through Chloe's hair to move it out of the way.

BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP

"Goddammit, now what does she want" Beca said with a bit of frustration. Beca turned down the music and as she picked up her phone Chloe started to kiss and suck on Beca's neck.

...

"Hi mum -Beca gasps and slaps Chloe- what's up? -Beca moans so quietly-"

"Everything ok? You sound like you're in pain?"

"Yeah -moans louder- I'm fine, what do you want?" Beca wasn't meant to sound that blunt but she was trying to be so quiet whilst Chloe was busy with neck all Beca wanted to do was moan and kiss Chloe.

"Just wanted to say that I love you Beca and also that Iris had left her phone at home and wanted to say goodnight to Chloe and that she loves her"

"Ok, I'll pass you over to Chloe for Iris mum" Beca smirked at Chloe whilst handing her the phone, knowing perfectly well what she was about to do.

"Hey muuu -Chloe hissed and moaned- sorry, I stubbed my toe, what's up?"

"I just wanted to say that I love you baby and have a good night - Chloe moaned loudly down the phone - Are you ok baby?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, look mum I love you but I have to go, I'll talk to you tommor -moan- I'll talk to you tommorrow, night"

"Night baby girl"

...

"Holy shit Beca that was not funny" Chloe blushed at Beca and slapped her on the arm

"That was payback" Beca winked.

Chloe flipped Beca over really fast and started to kiss and suck her neck making sure that she would leave a mark. Beca moved her hands to Chloe's ass and started to squeeze. They were grinding into each other and Beca's jeans button was digging into Chloe's core, the room was filled with moans and music. Chloe grabbed Beca's ass hard making her moan into Chloe's mouth and she then lifted Beca's shirt slightly and stroked her stomach with her nails dragging across her skin then squeezed Beca's boobs through her bra.

"Wait, Chlo, are you sure? Like we've just agreed to give this a go? Is it not too soon?"

"Shit, you're right. Maybe rushing isn't a good idea. Can we just kiss and cuddle?"

"Sorry, I mean don't get me wrong, I'd have loved to, but I want our first time to be special and not some drunken rendezvous"

"No no, I get it. Now come here"

They spent the rest of the night kissing and talking. They eventually drifted off to sleep.