Chapter 14 - The Meeting

"Shit, I'm I'm I'm, so so sorry, I really am, I just lost it, my anger got the worst of me, she just makes my blood boil so much, Mrs."

"Talk to me Beca"

She told the teacher everything she'd told Chloe.

"Come on Beca, let's go to Mr. Harris, but be warned, he's not in the best of moods after earlier"

They headed to him office.

"Oh, well, he's not going to like me if she stays"

"Do you want Chloe in there?"

She shook her head.

"I'll catch you later Chlo, I'll be ok. just go your lessons, I'll message you all"

"Come find me in my classroom after Beca"

"Thank you, I am sorry Mrs, I really am"

"We'll do apologies later"

Mrs. Smith knocked for Beca and then went back to her classroom.

"Come in"

"Right on time, Mitchell" Aubrey said.

"What's she doing in here, I thought this was between me and you"

"It's between all three of us Beca, I have phoned your mum and by the sounds of it, she wasn't happy"

"No offence, I'd rather talk to you without HER in here"

"You're NOT the principal, I am, and you're on very thin ice young lady"

"Aghhh, what's the point in talking, you've already taken her side, there's no chat needed" She stood up.

"Beca just sit back down and talk to him"

She scoffed at the fact that Posen was talking to her.

"I will – when you leave, otherwise I'm out"

"ENOUGH BECA" Mr. Harris shouted.

"Not only have you shouted at 3 teachers and your head, you've also sworn and disrupted the school, either you talk to me, or if you walk out, you're on a week's suspension"

"Well I'll see you in a week, I'm not being in the same class, let alone school as her! So, until she's gone, welcome to hell with me" Beca slammed the door and ran off.

"Oh god, I'm really sorry Aubrey about this"

"Look if anything I'm sorry, I used to teach at her school and we just clashed, she was very disruptive since the start of school, always getting sent out, detentions. Doesn't help that her angers not great either"

"With all due respect, Aubrey. Since she started here back in September, she is a model student, I've looked at her file and I couldn't see why she was suspended. We've had no problems with her and Mrs. Smith and her, have been working well and talking whenever Beca needed it and help. Well until now, this is the first trouble we've had with her anger"

"I don't know what to say Mr. Harris"

"Call me John"

"Ok, John, I don't know what to say"

"I am going to have to look into it, until then what lessons have you got with her?"

"I teach her for English"

"Ok, do I need another person in there"

"No, no there's no need"

"Ok, if there's a problem, send her my way and we'll try and see what we can do" He smiled at her.

"I will do, thank you John" She shook his hand and walked out.

After closing the door, she rested against the wall and took a deep breath.

"You ok there, I'm Rita? We met when we did the interviews" Rita asked.

"Yeah, I remember, hi, and I'm just nervous already, first day and I think I've already annoyed him, Rita"

"Oh, don't worry, it's the students, he doesn't like raising his voice at them, but sometimes he has too. He prefers to help rather than shout"

"Thank you"

"Don't worry, he'll sort it out" Rita smiled.

Aubrey smiled back and walked out.

What was Aubrey thinking?

"Hi, I'm Jordan Mitchell, Rebecca Mitchell's Mum, someone called asking if I can come in? Reception sent me here?"

"Yes, hi Jordan, take a seat, I'll let John know you're here"

"Hi, sorry to call you in so urgently, take a seat Miss Mitchell"

"Please, call me Jordan"

"Right, take a seat, Jordan"