Chapter 6

As soon as I entered the library, I turned on the light and was mesmerised by the decorations. The book was nicely organised on the side of one wall, covering the whole wall. And  on the other side instead of a brick wall , the entire wall was a French window, allowing the person to have a view of the beckoning garden. There in the centre of the room was placed a rocking chair and a lamp. Overall the library was cozy.

I strode toward the chair then lower my back on it with a book in my hand. I was staring at the garden. Out of blue, a tear rolled down my cheek then landed on the book. That's when realisation started to kick in.

Gradually the silent tear turned into a sob. I couldn't stop it. I could not do anything but to embrace my fate which was sabotaged by Jungkook.

Jungkook was my love at first sight. The moment I laid my eyes on him, I was deeply in love with him. But who knew that he was such a jerk to hurt his unwanted wife's feeling. His words began to echo in my mind as I remembered a few hours ago's conversation.

How could he do that to me ? I thought that if I refrained myself from other boys , temptation and lust , may be God might grant me with a good, caring and loving husband as a reward. Little did I know that I would have a such a callous husband. Sometimes when you want a thing so much, you can't have it. And I think somethings are not meant to be yours. May be God couldn't answer my request and bless me with a wonderful husband.

The moment I became Jungkook's wife , he had been nothing but a jerk to me. What did I do to have such a punishment? Being someone's and not being loved by them was a substantial atrocity.

I had thrown in the towel and accepted my pathetic.But I wasn't going to back off. Jungkook was as stubborn as a mule but rather I would do my best to win his heart even if it come rain or shine. I was willing to weather the storm if it takes pains to make him mine.No matter how badly he would treat me, push me away, I would come back to him.I would work like dog to earn his trust .

 I will kill him with my kindness.

Something will come to you if it were meant to be yours.

That's my ought.

As I was thinking to myself, my eyelids became heavier eventually drowning me in to a slumber. The way the darkness engulfed the night, the forlornness enveloped me, leading me to a dream.